or Connect

Posts by Realistic

Do you really believe Google doesn't profit from Android and gives it away free because that is what the good companies do? Oracle potentially lost licensing fees from every Android manufacturer.
Gossip is not based on facts but speculation. If Cook is not in fact gay, I would imagine he would consider this gossip as negative. All reports of his being gay have been pure speculation. Please show me one source where he himself says he is gay. Whether he is or isn't is irrelevant but you continue to spread the gossip with your remark even though you can't provide any verification where Cook himself said he was gay.
You miss the point totally. Whether he is gay or not is irrelevant. The point is that AI is repeating gossip that he MAY be gay, which is pure speculation and that is absolutely wrong. I am not gay and I would be very upset if somebody went around spreading gossip that I was gay. If he is gay and wishes it to known fine but that should be his choice and his choice only. All I care about is that he does a rest job at Apple, his sexual orientation is irrelevant to the...
I agree being gay is not offensive but it is offensive if someone claims that you are and you aren't. What, may I ask, is inspiring about unconfirmed speculation?
This is even worse. AI is reporting someone else's speculation. Gossip can damage reputations, and spreading gossip shows a clear lack of integrity and ethics on AI's part.
I totally disagree, this is absolutely offensive. Whether Cook is gay or not is totally irrelevant. AI speculating and or discussing whether he is or isn't gay is offensive and absolutely should not be considered journalism in any respect. Either he is qualified for his job (obviously he is) or he is not.
I agree publishing a plan could only serve to get high level employees upset if they weren't on the list and they felt that they should be.
Great, a must read!
Reread the article and it's 3.9 billion not 3.9 million.
An off the record remark from someone who is dead? Sounds unsubstantiated at best or is there a real confirmation that is verifiable posted somewhere?Steve, take whatever time you need, our thoughts and prayers for a full recovery are with you.