or Connect

Posts by Realistic

Which facts do you have that others don't? All I find are rumors. It is a medical certainty that Steve will die and that we will all die at some point but just maybe not today. Just how Lo are you willing to go to make a point and even then your point isn't an original thought but stolen from someone else.Using your logic the iPod business should have been taken over by others long ago, yet Apple still dominates that market. The iPhone still has no competition unless you...
You are wrong and way off base on this as Apple isn't and can't force anybody to do anything. The value ad is Apple's site itself. If the 30% fee was not worth it why would any developer, big or small, put their product in Apple's store to start with? If ANY developer could do it better and cheaper in another fashion they would do so in a heartbeat. Last I checked all content available in Apple's web stores was placed there voluntarily and no developer was forced to offer...
That is unfortunately true and the news media and blogs almost always report the numbers as if the products are in the end user's hands when it is possible that most is sitting in inventory somewhere. The media seldom attempts to verify how many of the number reported as sold have actually been sold to end users.
Better keep your DVD collection small if you really plan on doing this. Flash memory is very expensive and Flash memory beyond 128GB is not even being manufactured in the quantities that Apple would need even if the memory was very cheap.
I don't understand your logic at all. The iPad and iPhone are products designed for different markets and neither truly replaces the other.
It will be interesting to see what Adobe charges for 5.5
She placed the coffee in her crotch first, then proceeded to spill it. Sorry no sympathy for anyone who places any warm or hot liquid in their crotch regardless of the reason.
NO, but somewhat paranoid.
Sounds like Google is going to try and emulate Apple's iOS store. I guess Android is too open for its' own good. Without controls chaos is to be expected.
This won't happen for a long long time if ever either,