or Connect

Posts by Realistic

I absolutely agree. As mobile devices (smart phones, tablets) get more powerful there will be a need and desire to tie everything together and Apple is the only company that has already has all the core pieces in place to pull everything together with their iOS OS X codebase.
The consumer already controls their phone number. Once you have a phone number you can get it ported to whatever phone you own. It is the law, it may cost you a nominal fee to get the number transferred / ported over but you can keep the same phone number.
Well this is a no-brainer and you can't criticize Apple or any company on this topic.Of course if you are getting the lowest price on calls no carrier will subsidize your phone and no company will give you a free phone. You can't have both low cost per call and a subsidized phone.In this model you would have to pay full cost for the phone to get the lower call rates. Over the life of the phone this method would save consumers money. All companies exist to make money, to...
Don't forget that Apple would need at least 20x what Moto would and making that quantity mat not be viable yet.
??? AT&T and Verzon's are different iPhones and not compatible with each other's networks to start with. What rumor and where? Do you always comment before you read and comprehend what you are commenting on?
I like the white hoodies also.
+1 Even if iPad2 is just a minor upgrade from the original iPad, Apple wouldn't slip in a change to a very hot major product category in a low key fashion.
Your comments prove that you have no understanding of why the FDA was created to begin with.
I am so happy that you know what you want but don't understand your 'sentiment that Apple users have' statement at all.
Glad to see that you are a proud member of the jailbreak group. No wonder why many, if not most, consider jailbreakers thieves.