or Connect

Posts by Realistic

It will be interesting to see what Adobe charges for 5.5
She placed the coffee in her crotch first, then proceeded to spill it. Sorry no sympathy for anyone who places any warm or hot liquid in their crotch regardless of the reason.
NO, but somewhat paranoid.
Sounds like Google is going to try and emulate Apple's iOS store. I guess Android is too open for its' own good. Without controls chaos is to be expected.
This won't happen for a long long time if ever either,
Screens wouldn't be good idea, cost to build factory is tremendous and technology changes too rapidly to get a decent ROI on the initial investment. Same is true with CPUs and GPUs. Samsung and other mfgs can spread factory costs to other lower end products as new technology becomes available. Apple wouldn't be able to do this without manufacturing these items for others as today's state of the art product becomes tomorrow's commodity item.
If they add 7-10 billion a quarter to their cash on hand, like they just did, yes I do see a $1000 stock in 3 to 4 years allowing adjustments for stock splt(s) if any.
IMO and many others the iPhone makes Android look like a rough draft of a mobile OS and please let us know the name of this savant developer. Hopefully we can get that developer to contact Oracle and show them how pointless their lawsuit is.
Do you really believe Google doesn't profit from Android and gives it away free because that is what the good companies do? Oracle potentially lost licensing fees from every Android manufacturer.
Gossip is not based on facts but speculation. If Cook is not in fact gay, I would imagine he would consider this gossip as negative. All reports of his being gay have been pure speculation. Please show me one source where he himself says he is gay. Whether he is or isn't is irrelevant but you continue to spread the gossip with your remark even though you can't provide any verification where Cook himself said he was gay.