or Connect

Posts by imacjenn

I sold my iPad 1 yesterday and now I miss it....I kind of wish I'd kept it just as a collectors item. :-/ I don't know if I should get back or white. It seems like the black border would look better with video (and I watch a lot of video on the iPad) but the white one is very appealing to me. I'm also not sure whether go to the Apple store, Best Buy, Target (which are on complete opposite sides of town). I can't go anywhere until about 5pm anyway, so that nixes...
Personally, I would like to see the iPhone return rates - just out of curiousity. I don't have one, but my boyfriend does, and his might drop one bar at the most with the "antenna issue," but we live in an urban area with a relatively strong signal. (And no, he is not using a case).As far as the iPad goes, I don't know what you're smoking where it doesn't render "75 percent" of the internet. That's just ridiculous. I've had mine since launch day, and use it every day,...
More control until they stop updating whatever version of Android the phone you get is running. Which may happen as soon as you get it, or in the time thereafter - but it will happen, and then you won't be able to use most of the "new" apps and maybe not even your old ones. Hopefully by this time next week, I'll be -1 Android phone. thank god! I'm still not getting an iPhone (will not do AT&T) but anything is better than Android.
Yeah, they really need to change the name of this, if it's true. It sounds like an STD.
Yeah, I got the wifi 32GB at launch and I have never had a reaction to any gadget I've had (and I buy a lot of gadgets) like I've had with the iPad. Not even close. I work in a building with a lot of people and, seriously, the first week they should have just given me an empty office to sit in so people could come in and see it and try it out. I was afraid at one point that I was going to get in trouble for showing the iPad to people when I was supposed to be working. ...
Yeah, and I was terrified when it was at $199! wtf!? I'm still not to pleased to have it at $246. Greece stuff aside, I still think something mighty fishy occurred today in the market as a whole
Thanks - you do get the point. It's actually she though, not he.
Why would I buy it with 1.5 if it's too buggy? Well, I didn't know it was that buggy when I bought it, otherwise I wouldn't have. I read several reviews on it beforehand and none mentioned any problems other than "slight" lag. And you miss the important point - I wouldn't care about being on 1.5 and not being able to update it if 1.5 worked well. There's no reason it shouldn't be more stable, and seeing as it's not, then YES, 7 months is too long to wait for an update....
Wrong. I bought a new phone and it had an older OS at launch. I think it was only one or two versions behind at the time, instead of being now currently 3 or 4 behind, but I was told an update would be available asap. And it was - just not for me. I was never told that I would not be able to USE said update. (And why would I. or most people, think I couldn't?) So I do not have the option to upgrade it. And I can't just "sign a new contract" without it costing a lot of...
Yeah, I have thought about it a lot. I'm trying to wait for the Android update because it supposedly will fix a lot of the problems the Hero has now...but the update has been pushed back over and over again. I'm kind of afraid to sell it on eBay because, as my post said, the phone is so f-ed up that I think whoever bought it would leave me negative feedback. Selling it locally over craigslist is most likely, then I can tell the person up front - look the phone has...