or Connect

Posts by jamesmcd

Good to see it's not true. I've never bought a single song since I got Spotify Premium.
At the moment my Gear 2 lasts 4-5 days before needing a recharge with active use (Sammy underquote it). Hopefully Apple's device will be around that as it's perfectly acceptable given the phone needs to be recharged every night.
 Can't say I've heard of anyone doing that, and it's not true anyway. In recent years NZ is typically the first when it's a worldwide midnight release. 
O ye of little faith. Two advantages living in New Zealand. Ahead of everyone else in terms of timezone, and relatively easy launch queues. 
Good god people. I'll just walk into the store the day it's released and buy one thanks.
Yeah, it's funny but I don't get it. My iPhone barely lasts a day and my S5 barely lasts a day.
 Certainly my experience when living in China. There's no problem money can't solve.
Finally some diversity on the Apple leadership page :)   (not the old wooden ship...)
It's easy enough, granted it's easier on my 5s though. I've programmed in my thumbs and index fingers so I can just swipe my thumb down to unlock it one-handed. Not an issue.  **edit: and you're not supposed to be using it in your car anyway ;) For situations like that I use my Gear 2. Very handy. 
In all fairness, my recently acquired Galaxy S5 (which is slightly taller and wider than my S4) is perfectly usable in one hand. Nevertheless, I often find myself holding it with one and using the other to touch due to habit... NB I also do this with my iPhone. There seems to be a bit of hysteria about the 'one hand use' thing in the iPhone community. It's almost as if it's rare to be born with two hands :P