or Connect

Posts by jamesmcd

Yeah, it's funny but I don't get it. My iPhone barely lasts a day and my S5 barely lasts a day.
 Certainly my experience when living in China. There's no problem money can't solve.
Finally some diversity on the Apple leadership page :)   (not the old wooden ship...)
It's easy enough, granted it's easier on my 5s though. I've programmed in my thumbs and index fingers so I can just swipe my thumb down to unlock it one-handed. Not an issue.  **edit: and you're not supposed to be using it in your car anyway ;) For situations like that I use my Gear 2. Very handy. 
In all fairness, my recently acquired Galaxy S5 (which is slightly taller and wider than my S4) is perfectly usable in one hand. Nevertheless, I often find myself holding it with one and using the other to touch due to habit... NB I also do this with my iPhone. There seems to be a bit of hysteria about the 'one hand use' thing in the iPhone community. It's almost as if it's rare to be born with two hands :P
Is that a pirated version of Windows XP I see?
But it's deliberate.
Looks like Scott Forstall's got a new job.
Upgraded to 1080p? Come on guys, where's 4K? ;)
That's 'caus it's too expensive... why buy the 5C when you can pay a little more to get the 5S?