or Connect

Posts by ash471

Apple probably set a really high bar for quality and GT couldn't meet it. They are probably able to product sufficient screens, just not ones that pass Apple's quality requirements. Sucks to be them (or their equipment suppliers).
Why the sinister view? It is almost certain that the contract had a performance clause related to quality and GT didn't meet it.  Apple decided not to put sapphire on their phones and didn't make their last payment. GT has a bunch of contracts to install equipment for product that it can't sell and filed bankruptcy.  Pretty obvious how this happened.
Why the sarcasm.  He sold 10 million in stock this year using SEC rule 10b5-1.  This sale was planned six months ago....well before Apple pulled the plug.
Agreed. He sold $ 10 million in stock this year.  Besides, the sale was part of a planned sale scheduled in March.  He should be fine.  That's why they have planned stock sales so that nobody has to wonder if the current events triggered the sale.
I watch a show called "Studio C" on You-Tube, but I think it is from BYU TV. It's hilarious. There is an episode called "to kill a mockingbird" that I've watched multiple times. I'm laughing just thinking about it.
Did Samdung supply the photo with the person holding the device?  The computer and accessories on the desk look like shit. The white shirt the person is wearing looks like something you would see on a homeless person going to church. The ball point pen is of the type that collect in your drawer because nobody will use it.  
Flip it upside down and it will be on the other side. Doesn't seem like this would work very well on a device as thin as an iPhone because it is too thin.  There wouldn't be much to see. I don't know how thick a galaxy note is, but from the picture of the person holding it, the side is barely thick enough to see anything.  Of course, this creates a huge conflict in design because the UI people will want a thicker screen and the hardware designers will want a thinner...
Is there any chance the M7 processor and existing radios in 5s are already capable of NFC? It would be way cool if Apple released the hardware a year ago without anyone noticing.
ya, with 150 billion dollars in the bank, you would think Apple could afford to make its productivity suite better.  It makes me furious that Pages doesn't have paragraph numbering and you can't even do a hack with the list numbering because you can't left justify a list with the second line of text.  Trust me, it can't be done.  This stupid flaw in Pages means that lawyers can't use Pages.  If lawyers can't use Pages then corporate america can't use Pages.  Ridiculous.  
People in the US that own an iPad probably have a PC. However, the same is not true for developing countries. I know people from China that only use an iPad.