or Connect

Posts by ash471

LOL.  This will be Microsoft's segue into accessories.  Next thing you know, Microsoft will be merging with Levi Strauss to get their awesome design team from the 1990s.   
Couldn't agree more.  Facebook is a shitty company that makes shitty products, but happens to have a lot of money.  Harper is going to get a huge pay raise.  I'm sure he will like the money.  Who knows whether he will like the work.  If he likes fixing shitty products and they give him the leeway to do what he wants, he may actually like it.  However, if I had to guess, the people responsible for creating shitty products at Facebook are going to insist on continuing to...
clever.  Agreed.  Bringing in people from has been companies is a bad idea. Build a team for the future, not the past.
14B on 7 billion people worldwide is about $2 person.  3 billion on 30 million people is $100/person.  So ya, let's think about that.  I'm not saying it was a dumb deal, but the Samdung data doesn't suggest it is a good deal.  Besides, some may argue that Samdung was stupid for spending 14B on advertising.  Two dumb decisions don't make a right.
You have been reading AI for many years and just joined last month?  possible....but not likely.  
Apple should go to dual cameras on the back. There are so many things people could do with biopic device
Edit: this was suppose to be in response to post that iWork is diminishing MS. I'm typing on an iPhone.No it won't. Apple Pages is almost worthless for business. Believe me, I try every new update to make it work. I'm the guy that convinced a law firm to allow Macs to access the firm database and now 10% of our law firm is running Macs as our only machines. But Pages and Apple mail are shit.
IWork is horribly incompetent. For example, it is impossible to do paragraph numbering in Pages. You can't even do a hack job of paragraph numbering because it won't let you set the second line indent to a negative number. It may seem like a stupid thing, and it is stupidly simple to fix, but Apple just sticks it's f'ing head in the sand when it comes to critical features for business people. I mean seriously, is paragraph numbering really a "power feature"? There are...
Agreed. In fact, why doesn't Intel buy AMD? They should be able to pass the regulatory hurdle now. They certainly don't have market power anymore. I think Intel-AMD merger makes more sence than the HP-Compaq merger.
English is my native language and Siri can't understand me even when I don't use epithets.