or Connect

Posts by t2af

don't be too hard on him, I might have taken that long to formulate that whole opening gambit. more on topic tho, I think atomic web browser is great, complete with adblock, just a pity no default browser can be chosen.
bah, all things flash
great thanks, that what I thought.
I was talking about Admob ads, which you can use in an iOS app right ? I've been reading a lot recently how Apple's app policies are only to make money off apps, but if you can still make and publish apps that Apple doesn't see any money from, it kinda ruins that arguement i think.?
does apple make any money when you use Google ads instead of iAds in your free app ? I've been wondering this for ages, thanks in advance for any replies . Cheers
I see where you are coming from but your logic is out: "since he likely doesn't care about the non-Google Android devices" - sure he does , he wants to show that android has a massive market share so people actually start designing better apps for it. Just like ES said in his statement recently. "When talking about "subscribing to a wireless service", Rubin was specifically addressing phones under contract, which is IMO quite inaccurate. " if they can only see...
"Only devices that have the Google market count"well no , as it says in the OP " For those wondering, we count each device only once (ie, we don't count re-sold devices), and "activations" means you go into a store, buy a device, put it on the network by subscribing to a wireless service" that is not the same as google marketplace.and if that is the case, then any android fork could be counted, which is a pretty big variation as was seen in these figures ....
you can join the dots after remembering his public image, and the mounting public opinion.:http://5z8.info/malicious-cookie_h0u...lder-goats.movalso some other links about the Job's family's' charity activity.http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...729373784.html"But Ms. Powell Jobs's activities paint a picture of a family deeply involved in supporting education reform, women's issues and other philanthropic causes, as well as Democratic Party candidates and issues."plus an...
While I agree that is the case now, initially Gates' reputation was abysmal, and his philanthropic activities definitely helped to alleviate that. People forget the image that he had in the early 90's, and it's a very different image now. Don't get me wrong, he has done amazing things, I'm just pointing out the cause and effect and it was due to public opinion that he was donating initially.
Well Motorola asked them to license the patent in 2007, so they may get awarded damages back till then, and not necessarily at the FRAND rate. Could be expensive for Apple - they should have just licensed it in 2007.