or Connect

Posts by Sossity

I recently installed, & then uninstalled the mac app nocturne, it makes the menu bar & screen inverted for night reading. I had it set to just make the menu bar black.   It began to be flaky on my mac, & I tried to quit the program, both through the activity monitor, & the nocturne menu.   I then decided I did not want it after all & tried an uninstall by deleting the app to the trash, & then removing any preference files & folders. Then did a reboot, but this did not...
I am not sure where the best place to post this is as I am not sure what caused the problem, whether it was parallels, windows, mac os or something else. I was running parallels desktop 7.0 with windows xp, am using a mid 2010 macbook pro with snow leopard 10.6.8. while I was in parallels, I wanted to look up something in finder, & launch spaces to open up one of my other active windows. when I tired to click the finder icon, it would not open, the little blue...
Yes, that is true, I dont want to get caught up in an endless waiting 6 month cycle, I may wait until the end of may, as I have read apple may be running back to school promotions. Oh I am not sure what country you are in, but do you by any chance know when apple America will be running their back to school promotions? do you have a link to those mac book pro updates to read for myself? not that I dont believe you, I do, I would just like to know so I can make a well...
I have considering getting an i7 15 inch macbook pro 2010 model with the 500 gb hard drive. But I have been reading extensive threads online & in the apple forums about random freeze ups of the computer. I have thought about a rule of thumb when new technology comes out, to wait about 6 months for the bugs to be worked out. Should I hold off for now? until apple fixes this problem? I would certainly not be happy if I spend 2,000 + dollars on a machine that freezes up...