or Connect

Posts by mercury99

What Safari is really missing for me - plugins. For instance I use LastPass a lot. Another issue to fix is tab refresh.
  Banned? Wow, how scary! Banning - is what this site needs to completely lose traffic.    First, I've never said that "iOS not being able to multitask". Second, according to Wikipedia, iOS got multitasking in version 4.0, but not in version 1.0: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multitasking_(iOS)   So, please do not make "blatant lies" (your terminology). "You clearly aren't trying to add to the thread or any rational discourse".
  I don't hate Apple. I've been using Apple products for 20 years and I have owned two dozen pieces of Apple hardware. I love Apple, but not religiously, like some do. I am objective enough to say, that a smartphone with no copy/paste is "half-assed" (your terminology). 
  For the current state of Apple technology - to be precise. Apple mobile devices don't have enough RAM to support real multitasking.
   Like half-assed iPhone 1: a smart phone that was not smart enough to copy/paste.   Or like half-assed Apple Maps.
Good point, Auxio!
  Eventually the content would be cloud-based only, even when you are on airplane, so you would not be downloading the movie in 1 second, you would be streaming/watching it for 2 hours. 
  Wrong. There are will be no batteries. The power will be wireless. Samsung will probably invent that as well. 
  New feature don't hurt: don't like em don't use them. At least Samsung pushes boundaries of how we interact with a phone.   The S4 is a major upgrade unlike 4S. The S4 has thinned lighter body, bigger screen and bigger battery. A different resolution and pixel structure from S3.    Who made a 'revolutionary' phone in the last couple of years anyway?
  Well, the whole iOS is a strategic mistake making it "pixel perfect". Now, if you want to make an iOS phone or tablet with a different resolution, you suddenly in danger of "fragmentation": iphone, iphone retina, iphone 5, ipad, ipad retina, ipod, AppleTV.  Big problem. The "pixel perfect" iOS is the reason Apple is stuck with one resolution. iPhone 5 solution is just a band aid to the problem. The iOS UI needs to be completely rewritten so it could be used with various...