or Connect

Posts by mercury99

Maybe... The new Sony all-in-one quad core SandyBridge PC already has - HDMI in, HDMI out- HDTV tuner- High Definition webcam with Exmor low-light image sensor- multi-touch screen. Even bezel is multi-touch: use it to flip pages.- remote- wall mountableAnd of course - BluRay burner- web only mode- built-in speakers with S-Force surround sound - Wi-Fi, wireless keyboard, stereo bluetooth iMac can only do the last bullet point!This Sony computer is only 24" for now - will...
Yes, you can browse web on your TV using VAIO-HDMI connection and included wireless keyboard. You can also do it using Sony stand alone BluRay player (via Wi-Fi or Ethernet), or Logitech Google TV device. You did not know it???
Just seven? Theoretically may be seven. There is no 1x7 Thunderbolt splitter available. You can get 1x16 HDMI splitter now."Better" if you don't mind paying $100 for AppleTV and agree to be locked into its limitations. And how do you get your video from AppleTV to TV? Via HDMI! AppleTV is just a $100 middle man with lots of limitations and no web browser.AirPlay cost $100. Plus I would have to throw away my receiver to buy AirPlay compatible Denon receiver. The cheapest is...
Yes, i7-2720QM is Sandy Bridge. HDMI In/out: Two separate HDMI ports. HDMI In: connect external audio/video source to your Computer (cable box, camcorder, etc.) for capture/playback. HDMI Out: use your computer as audio/video source and hook it up to a second monitor or large screen TV and/or high-end stereo system.
Agree
HDMI is digital lossless audio/video: yes it is very usefull: you can connect second LCD monitor, or run HDMI cable to your stereo receiver to view BluRay or streaming movies on big TV, listen streaming Pandora or your MP3 collection though some quality floor standing speakers. I wish iMac would come out with HDMI. I agree, you can't beat iMac industrial design.Sorry, my bad: I've had iMac thread opened in the other tab but posted in this thread instead.
http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...52921644777498 Some specs:24" touchscreen LED BluRay burner 2 TB HD i7 quad-core 3.3 gHZ WEB button: browse internet without a full Windows boot-up HD web camera and microphone with Exmor image sensor & face tracking Wireless keyboard and mouse Remote control WiFi 802.11b/g/n Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR Technology 4-pin i.LINK® port Composite Audio/Video Input Headphone Output HDMI™ Input HDMI™ Output USB 2.0 ports (3) USB 3.0 ports...
1) If you'd be serious it would have been more fun. 2) My emotions were too mixed to include them Usability is subjective. And you can have all the functionality in the world, but if the device is too big and you can't take it with you then suddenly it becomes less functional. When the device is not with you it is actually useless
And iPad is huge compare to MacBook Air when you account for number of things they can do? So what? That's not the point. The point is that there is huge market for more portable 7" devices. By the way Nook can do almost as many things a iPad can do. It's Android based device with color capacitive touch screen, wi-fi, web browser, games, Office Productivity suite, music player, etc. And it costs twice less vs. iPad.
This Kindle fits small purseSize comparison: Nook vs. iPad