or Connect

Posts by rcoleman1

IMO I believe lots of people look at the iPad mini for play and casual use. Even the few people I know have bought the mini for their kids and wives to play around with. It seems that business people and power users (including myself) will always prefer the larger iPad especially with the upcoming future upgrades and designs.
Are they serious? Lol
Wow...so much for bringing the labor back home.
Yeah...I'm an advocate of Epocrates too. INDISPENSABLE!!!
I believe Apple will do whatever it can to keep the iPad out front as a market leader in tablets. On that note, I'll order the 4th generation, the 5th generation and such as long as there's eBay!
Apple sure knows how to put a lock on the industry. Blowing Microsoft out of the water with multiple upgrades and a new product this year...wow. Steve would be proud. Now I just need my iPad 4th generation!
Awesome! Love my Apple TV.
I so hope they refresh the 9.7" iPad soon. This gives Apple the chance to streamline the Lightning Connector to the new iPad, correct that heat issue nobody talks much about anymore and implement the new A6 chip all before the holiday season. Go Apple!
Not surprised at all. Move along.
What's the point? There are no great Windows devices to support the service except the Xbox.