or Connect

Posts by markbyrn

One thing is for certain; the Analytics firm SourceDNA is spreading FUD since "1,500 iOS apps exposed to serious HTTPS vulnerability" doesn't mean squat other than making people hgysterical. Explain how this vulnerability in one of these highlighted app would magically steal all your credential or just cite a concrete example of how the vulnerability would affect an app like Uber; is somebody going to hijack the taxi you ordered?
Too much convoluted effort for too little return.
They should both be sentenced to using Windows phones.  
Quoting Google's 'philosophy' statement, "Android brings the openness that shaped the Internet to the mobile world." and "You can make money without doing evil." I think when this case is over and done, we'll have to put such lofty & dubious sentiments to rest.
That will teach him for not using a passcode or using a simple one. 
Time to roll out an Apple Trope. How about this wouldn't happen under Steve Jobs.
I'm always chagrined when religious right wing purveyors of small government are purveyors of big government when it comes to demanding that the government impose their barbaric edicts from their bibles full of misogyny, racism, homophobia, religious supremacy, and the like.
Damnit, Mr. Cook better triple down on secrecy.
After a long hiatus from using a watch, I'm going to try take a chance on the Apple watch. I'm hoping that the long term focus though is far less health & fitness tracking but more universal - as in enhancing all of your daily life activities. If Apple's advertising for the watch is primarily health & fitness, it will be marginalized as a fitness speciality product that won't be flying off the shelves. In the end, like the iPhone, the app developers will ultimately...
Microsoft is only 0%? I'm guessing it's at least -30%.