or Connect

Posts by markbyrn

at first I read it as 1.790% and than I saw the comma - holy crap.
per the apple support site, you have to turn iTunes match on to remove the ads.   http://support.apple.com/kb/TS5181
It's amazing how people who would normally decry any monopolistic enterprise will shill endlessly for Microsoft/Windows and now they're in denial that the MS stream-roller is broken.
There's no way Canadians will move to sunny California to make a lot of money - they love the four seasons and the freezing winters most of all. Plus, being patriots, they rather be unemployed than work for the evil company that brought down Blackberry.
Please do this - the SIM ejector pins are readily lost and you end up hunting for just the right size paper clip.
The camera is ugly!...Samsung Shill
The Google shills rejoice.
Very cheap lipstick on a pig
oh no, Apple is doomed as they sell millions more of the expensive 5s devices. Steve Jobs would never let this happens, Tim Cook should be fired, blah, blah, blah.
I've not noticed any dramatic increase in crashes between my 5s and the 5 but I was actually more problems given the newness of the 64 bit architecture. I noticed the resident Google shills/Apple haters here on the forum are crapping about Apple being doomed for going with 64 bit -sigh-