or Connect

Posts by markbyrn

Maybe they can protect future shipments by labeling the vans with Android symbols.
All well and good until the stolen device is shipped to another country or used on another carrier.
Looks like Samsung will have plenty of cash on hand to fight the patent wars with Apple.
At least 9 to 5 noted that the Amazon unicorn was going to compete with Android and iOS. In fact AI, since it's going to be a low end Android device with a low price point, it's really competing against other Android devices primarily and other devices (iOS, Windows, RIM, etc) secondarily. Also, since Amazon is using Foxconn, will the tech media pundits including the New York Time hold Amazon fully responsible for any Foxconn wrong doings? Me thinks not since only Apple...
yes and it's rather sad that the tech media punditry has failed to mention those key points.
Yes, extremely interesting considering that the company lied about Apple wanting them to advise them about security issues. In my mind, Kaspersky is bordering close to being a protection racket and it would not surprise me if they were brewing up malware to make more a market for their products.
You hit the nail on the head.  At the least, he should recuse himself from hearing any patent litigation cases.  
You hit the nail on the head.  Best Buy and others know full well that most people wouldn't buy the Apple knock off phones if they had the opportunity to try them out first.  A few months ago I was at the Best Buy looking at the Android hero phone of the month and of course it was just a non-working display model and they had no working models to show.  
Lose the ties