or Connect

Posts by markbyrn

Almost feel sorry for the sad sacks that have to sit in front of those giant screens getting a bad case of gorilla arm and eye strain. In any case, Fox News and CNN are the last places I'm looking to get factual news without the partisan spin.
It would be better to flip a coin for your investment decisions rather than follow the advice of this idiot.  
Not a degree difference between my iPhone 5S and iPhone 5
Right now, the tech pundit sites are furiously thinking how they might be able to blame Apple for this.
Also, if you have a Kindle, you can use it's cable to restore the Apple TV using iTunes on your Mac/PC
if your Apple TV is 'bricked', see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4367
So it seems we have the Verge scouring the Apple discussion boards for iOS bugs to make up headline articles. Not a surprise considering one of their main advertisers is Samsung.
So Microsoft is continuing to cannibalize sales of their partner's PCs or is it vice-versa?
I really hope that Apple didn't make a mistake with the 5c, either in making too many of them (at the expense of the 5s) or setting the price of the 5c way too high.
Actually there’s an easier way to make a call when an iPhone is locked – simply use Siri and it works perfectly unless it was specifically explicitly disabled in the passcode lock setup. That’s a feature by the way not a bug.   At any rate, this type of lock bypass bug routinely pops up on Android devices (e.g. google ‘another lockscreen security bug found in Samsung Android phones’) but I don’t see the same level of hyperbolic headline pundit coverage.