or Connect

Posts by markbyrn

Good, I'm tired of trying to unlock my iPad with my finger print.
They should have bought the company and replaced every executive.
I think Apple needs to expand Appleseed to include iOS and of course it helps to do proper regression testing.  At least if you had Appleseed working with iOS, these kind of end user bugs would likely be caught before general release. 
You can listen to Gene Munster or flip a coin; the coin will probably be more accurate.
damn, Apple fixed it sooner than expected - the pundits & bashers were expecting a weekends worth of hyperbolic wrath. Let's focus on bend-gate and the bash exploit for maximum effect.
good one and let's not forget the default trope - it's Tim Cook's fault and would never have happened under Steve Jobs.  
what a jackass but it's his team - whatever.
YouTube tech pundits know that any Apple vid will get views; so intentionally bend/destroy aluminum iPhones to prove the obvious and profit. One rarely sees this kind of behavior with Android or Windows flagship phones. Those too have their own problems (often serious) but never gets massive attention except within the owner and specialty blogs devoted to those devices.
No doubt Apple should have serious egg on their face for failing to properly test the update before release but I wonder how many iPhone 6 owners actually managed to update before it was pulled. Probably not many but the tech pundit press and bashers are in full scale rage mode and highlighting every Apple fail from antenna gate forward. The ones who can legitimately rage are those who got their phone bricked but it's not that difficult to restore back to 8.0. Calm...