or Connect

Posts by markbyrn

Also, if you're not happy with the 3G/4G or whatever speed you're getting, how about returning it? In Australia, I believe you have 14 days to return for a refund.
It states on the website you posted, "4G coverage is not available in all areas and varies by carrier. See your carrier for details." Says the same on the UK website.
Okay, it notes on the Apple Australia website, "4G LTE is supported only on AT&T and Verizon networks in the US; and on Bell, Rogers and Telus networks in Canada. See your carrier for details." http://www.apple.com/au/ipad/compare/
Mr Daisey, you don't need to eat any humble pie; try a special diet of rational objectivity and facts.
I'd be more happy if Cook fixed Siri to make it work within it's limited current capabilities - right now, I get "Sorry Mark, I can't search the web right now". Also, how did AI manage to wedge Mike Daisey into the article? Spare us.
Cue the, "the new iPad is just a big battery and it will blow through you data cap because you'll obviously want to watch HD Video 24 hours straight"
You don't need to configure anything other than the password, and it's WPA2.
Looks like the AppleInsider copy and paste job forgot to include the Next Web update with a clarification by Mr. Margolis: "Update: In a comment, Michael Margolis clarified the UI and the elements Steve Jobs took issue with: The new UI shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone. There is a clear effort at Apple to make everything match the look and feel of their popular iOS products – starting with Lion and increasing momentum with Mountain Lion. To be clear – he didn’t...
Exactly and for more information, Apple has a very easy to follow instruction guide - see:http://www.apple.com/business/accele...tribution.html I guess because the US Army followed the guide that Apple provided for business app development, the pundits are going to bloviate that Apple must have done something special for them.
An inaccurate battery level reading would indicate a problem with the software not the hardware and yes, Microsoft essentially had a 2 year beta OS for Windows 7 called Windows Vista. The distinction though is that Apple calls a beta like Siri as such and based on the past history, Apple will fix bugs such as this alleged inaccurate battery level indicator and others in their next iOS maintenance release such as they did when the iPhone 4S first came out (iOS 5.0 to 5.0.1...