or Connect

Posts by markbyrn

The new CEO: Mr Sock Puppet
Because it's Apple and if was some other tech company, it wouldn't be a big story, there wouldn't be the tech pundit frothing, and we wouldn't have discussion that devolve into hyper ideological chest thumping and the rest of it. If you're indignant over the fact that there is worker abuse in the developing / non-democratic world, buy only computers made (NOT just assembled) in the USA (including ALL the individual components of that computer), and than do it for every...
Here we go again with the famous Apple double standard and reporting of every negative issue (real or imagined) with respect to it's manufacturing. Never mind that these stories almost always involve every other major tech company; only Apple is held accountable and the tech media and "USA only" honks lather up over Apple abusing the workers and how they should be making all their stuff in their USA, etc. -sigh- First off, even if the honks got their way and the parts...
Here's the email I sent to the Rabbi: Oh 'Lord', For a religious luddite to carp about the iPad is an asinine case of straining a gnat while swallowing a camel. To quote the esteemed Sir James Paget, "I know of no book which has been a source of brutality and sadistic conduct, both public and private, that can compare with the Bible. " And you have the gall to ignorantly blame a piece of technology for the ills of society when the superstitious Jews, Christians,...
The problem here is Apple hasn't invented the solution that Google can copy.
The Kindle Fire is essentially some Amazon lipstick gloss on an Android pig. Let's wait until this slab hits the street before we crown it as the next big thing, and I'm eagerly awaiting the customer reviews as the silk fantasy meets the harsh reality.
Is that what we call the Mac Clone tax?
So Adobe concedes defeat and it's time for another Star Wars sequel - "The Wrath of the Fandroids"
If this is true, Adobe better prepare for the wrath of the Fandroids.
Flash works great on the HP Touchpad - ohh, wait.