or Connect

Posts by markbyrn

Hey Fandroids, it's easy. Just trade in last month's new phone, shell out $300, and you can have a tasty Ice Cream Sandwich. Isn't planned obsolescence delicious - tastes like a lime green sucker, doesn't it?
Not even a front facing camera and Microsoft owns Skype. When this slab hits the market, it's going to flop in 3, 2, 1....
This article hits the nail on the head and one thing I've noticed is how the YouTube tech pundits who are partner status fall over themselves to tout Android slabs even as they religiously cover Apple. Typically, they do spectard comparisons between the iPhone and the latest Android slab of the week even though measuring specs are the least relevant issue to the consumer. Part of it I understand considering Apple doesn't put out a new device every week and the tech...
No lines at all one hour after opening here at the Apple Millennia Mall store in Orlando and many employees sent home. Cue the tech pundits calling the launch a bust
Looks like the analysts found another hare up their ass
One of the more popular tweets I've seen on this: "Its thoughtful of BlackBerry to honour Steve Jobs by having two days of silence." ouch
I wonder if that's an oversight or if Apple intentionally labeled the service beta to avoid providing support. Normally Apple has limited distribution of beta software to developers and small numbers of the public through it's Appleseed program, and support is provided through the confidential beta channels. I can't see that Apple will withhold support for a key software component that comes with the phone and is touted as one of the big reasons to upgrade.
Can somebody tell me if it's build 132?
Maybe Google can ink a deal with Comedy Central and go with Chocolate Salty Balls.
The only android handset I'm mildly interested to see is the Nexus Prime and "Ice Cream Sandwich" (let's hope the OS is more inspired than the farcical name)