or Connect

Posts by dbtinc

... at the end of 2012 you should have added.
True that but failure after failure doesn't help his cause.
Only fools and children believe in magic. After two tries at mobileme I've given up and found alternatives.
You've hit on a very important and underrated issue. What we have these days is a highly evolved way of distributing s**t. The creativity has left for the technology side of the equation.http://forums.appleinsider.com/images/smilies/irked.gif
You've hit on a very important and underrated issue. What we have these days is a highly evolved way of distributing s**t. The creativity has left for the technology side of the equation.
Goes to show that you can say anything you want!
OMG, sell the stock and run for the hills. This is 2011 - is this necessary as a story? Does it impact the fact I dumped my iPhone because I despised ATT? Get passed it, will you.
well isn't that sweet - that's why these miserable democrat politicians inflame class war by trying to pass tax increases on those with less representation? What a joke. Everyone should pay federal tax - if you don't contribute why should you care how the government spends other people's money. Charlie Rangle was right when he said bring the military draft back - that way you'll get people on the streets to protest unfair or bad practices. Worked in 1775, will work again!
They don't need to "see the light." As a non-governmental company they are at liberty to do what they want with respect to this issue. You don't like it? Well, don't buy Apple products. Simple as that.
How many more reasons do you need to dump ATT. Like the iPhone but my dislike of ATT is causing me to dump them for a Droid/Verizon when the contract is up.