or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

With a laminate, try the inside. 
Google's recipe for crap
It's a common mistake... I do it all the time with rumored iPhone 6 parts... he scratched the wrong side.
Come on now, there must be a way for EU countries to make more money off Apple!  
The original Beats designs were (IMHO) ugly and obnoxious, but the latest models look good and sound good. Critics are loath to give the company a second look and a second hearing, preferring instead to continue the old carp.
The Left Over model lacks support for AAC over Bluetooth and consequently will sound poor when paired with an iPhone. Beats supports apt-x and AAC.
This allows Samsung to better copy Apple's marketing strategy.
In addition to greater strength than glass, sapphire has better electrical properties for use in capacitive touch displays and can be used in thinner sheets for even better performance. A precision caliper gauge and scale could be used to ascertain the density of the cover to see if consistent with sapphire.
Apple wouldn't be working with Adobe to transition customers to Lightroom, unless something significant will be missing from Photos (and legacy Aperture under Yosemite) for a very long time.
I also can't imagine in a million years Google using Knox, so I ask: what's in a name? This looks to me like a public relations ploy negotiated by Samsung and Google. Samsung agrees to discontinue its silly UI work, Google continues to indemnify Samsung in lawsuits, Google develops "Knox" into a properly implemented security solution that's maybe easier to deploy, and everybody looks real chummy and "innovative."