or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

Lower prices for the Google products are offset by the increased surveillance.But just like with Apple, if you ever have trouble with your flagship phone, you can get help at the Google store. 
6P is made by Huawei... now there's a winner, if you don't care about reliability, security or privacy! And it charges at the same speed as the 6[s] Plus with the iPad charger. Wow, that's how to impress people who have any awareness about these products.   I am so impressed with Chromecast support for 5 GHz wi-fi, too. I really didn't think that would happen until 2020.
Sorkin hasn't seen the factories and Cook hasn't seen the film. I guess they're even in that regard. Cook still makes way more $$
By controlling the Apple corporate image, Cook stands to personally earn more than the total revenue from all of Sorkin's films combined. Who's the opportunist then? Whatever you think, Cook is certainly not an impartial bystander.
I've seen the rose gold Apple Watch Sport, which is pink, and been assured by Apple store employees that the rose gold iPhone will be identical in color and finish.
 We all know the gold iPhone isn't actual gold either, but it is gold in color. (The rose gold Apple Watch Edition is also gold in color, with rose added.) In contrast, the rose gold iPhone and Apple Watch Sport are not a shade of gold but are pink, and that's my point. What is so difficult to comprehend about it, other than the insane marketing by Apple?
The geniuses are those who blindly push the rose gold iPhone as being rose gold in color instead of the light pink it is.
Edit: pardon me, you did mean the normal gold. [Congratulations, you are soon to be disappointed. The color is light pink, not the promised rose gold. Almost the entirety of any copper or gold tint you may detect in pics is either photoshopped, simply inaccurate, auto-color-correction to yield a better flesh tone, or reflections of skin or other beige-ish objects nearby. Smooth versus matte finishes aside, the rose gold iPhone color looks nothing like the color of the rose...
Apple's build quality and materials seem top notch, but I don't see the Watch as being such an attractive design. (I don't care for super chunky peanut butter either.) The design is kinda directed by the need to fit whatever necessary into it though.
Yeah, and Jony Ive sleeps in a 3-piece tux./s