or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

Is it a phone? I haven't read anything about the demo showing the Phone Fire operating in phone mode.
Ratchet = code word for rat shit   Bezos = code word for 3-d bozos   Fish sticks = code word for fish sticks
Ahem.... Honeywell is the leader, going back way before Nest. (See Honeywell's easy-to-use Prestige 2.0 and new 3.0 thermostats with remote access, plus the innovative new Lyric.) Nest has been jumping through hoops trying to catch up and circumvent Honeywell's long-standing patents.The Nest is a nice looking lump on the wall, but it's UI is on par with the Samsung Galaxy Gear.
That app does work well! (I couldn't care less about the WC but don't mind sticking it to ESPN or any other broadcaster who requires a TV subscription to access Internet streaming.)
Apple should instead pay Kanye 100% of the revenue from iTunes Festival (i.e., zilch, nada, not even front page promo time).   By the way, I would hazard to guess Kanye Werst has violated a confidentiality agreement by disclosing this. I would also hazard to guess Kanye is extremely jealous of Dr. Dre. 
Man, I'd like to see that on a Phone Fire!
Most people won't want to be stuck in Amazon's limited world. The Phone Fire will not sell well--even worse than Kindle Fire about which we have no sales figures.
Apparently it doesn't work as a phone or Bezos would have demonstrated calling. Either that or he has no friends. Maybe both!
Perhaps you mean buy it and shut it down? Leave Samsung to develop lipreading input. That would alleviate the problem of noisy neighbors talking to Siri.
Is that Bender?