or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

A good fraction of the apps on my iOS devices have no business accessing the Internet--at least on a regular basis--that I care about. iOS has privacy protections for the microphone, photos, location, calendar, etc., but not for Internet access. Basically the only control for Internet is Airplane Mode, which disables Internet for all apps... and might have its own workarounds once Airplane Mode is disabled, even if the app of interest has supposedly been killed. On OS X,...
No matter. I'm sure the CD is available elsewhere to download, for those who can't find it through one of the regular streaming services.
Yawn. ABC doesn't unlock for cable cutters, never mind that the content is (for example) free over-the-air to TiVo users for on-demand viewing.
This is Jony's delicate way of saying, "Don't poke your eye out with it!"
you can't get class action status without sales.
I predict this won't happen with the iPad Pro and the Pencil... not the least of which is because nobody can get their hands on the Pencil.
The stand also doubles as diaphragm or container for your bc pills.
I'm expecting Sonos will only support the subscription side of Apple Music, and you'll still need to provide LAN access to your music library.
This. Neither Samsung nor LG is going to give Apple a decent price on AMOLED panels, when the display is the only feature that they have--without lying--any chance of claiming superiority to Apple. Problem is LCDs are improving. And I guess by 2019, there's expected to be no AMOLED advantage.