or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

Forget the intentional supply constraint theories. I believe Apple is making units as fast as possible (however slow it actually is and for whatever reasons), but the most important thing at this time is to get developers on board... to convince developers that the Apple Watch is The Platform of choice. With any new platform, it's a chicken-and-egg problem--apps vs. customers--and Apple is doing its darnedest to fertilize that chicken.
Do you represent Apple, bunky? Stop bitching about Apple customers, bunky. The customer is always right.4 weeks? Sometime in June could be 11 weeks. If you do represent Apple, then how about giving us a clue as to why more units are available sooner?
So, what has been the holdup in production? The Watch is janky enough that I have zero interest in waiting weeks for delivery.
IMHO the black one looks too big for the (presumably) male wrist in the first photo. Are they made like hotcakes?
The 42mm size looks to be too large for most people.
No rug rats in my house. I have no need for any form of Disney Channel and do not wish to subsidize those channels. The promise of the Internet is to avoid this kind of thuggery.
The studios don't approve of PT either; and hence the ISPs don't approve.
If supplies are constrained due to the innards, Apple will be wise to make the most expensive models most readily available. Want an Apple Watch on launch day? Buy the 42mm rose gold Edition.  
Locked in a safe, I hope.
A $1 fine alone would suffice to satisfy the law.