or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

EMV are also interested in security/minimizing risk, using fully audited technology. Hopefully Google and Samsung obtained the blessing of the EMV group before making their recent mobile payment deals. not that I care.
Are you a Luddite?
How that 64-bit stack going for Samsung?There's still TSMC to make the A9, even if Samsung forgets how to do it.
Ignorance is bliss
If an employee signed a non-compete clause, poaching them could be illegal, depending on what they're tasked to work on and when.
Clarification: With its well-designed and executed Apple Pay system, Apple got the carriers, hardware manufacturers, and Google off their butts with mobile payments. I think it marvelous that Apple released Apple Pay from out of the blue, after enduring critics and competitors slamming the company for not including NFC. Little did the competition know they were being set up to be "checkmated", if only for a while.
Boring? That would describe Boyhood. The rest were largely quite interesting. This has been one of the best years for movies in recent history, not for the glitz and glamour but for the creativity and depth.
Apparently you care enough to echo the original claim. Like a trial attorney, why ask more questions when you got the answer you wanted and any further questions might spoil your argument? Same for me... I got the answer I wanted.... it doesn't look like Samsung has a relevant patent in the country where it matters most. I'd suggest you're at the disadvantage.
Nope! Until proven otherwise, I consider Samsung's claim to be effectively debunked by Apple's lack of citation in their patent application. The U.S. is the first and best place in the entire World to patent, by the way, and regardless, patents published in other countries constitute prior art.
Anything for MBPr owners experiencing image ghosting?