or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

That would be 4 hours of battery life with a 10-minute charge. I got more than that easily with my 5s and get more than that easily using an iPad charger with the 6 Plus--close to 1 hour of battery life for every minute of charge.
My case is clear and simple. I see everything... and it's beautiful.Never ask what Steve would do. Steve and Tim could afford to buy a new iPhone everyday*, but not the rest of us. *Why do you think Tim showers with his Watch? Is it because it's water resistant? No, it's because he can afford to! 
I see Bendgate in Samsung's future!
In this case, it's obvious who's the original. In other words, Samsung has clearly copied, not stolen. Nothing about the S6 is better than the iPhone 6/+.
No bump on my iPhone 6P. But then I keep in a lightweight, thin profile case, just like most people. Who knew? 
A common marketing tactic is to set a high retail price and advertise huge discounts. Look for 2-for-1 deals on the S6!
Does the S6 run a complete 64-bit stack and 64-bit apps? Will it ever? What will the lag time be for receiving Android updates from Google? Will the S6 run Adobe Flash? Over time, doesn't everybody shrink the feature size of the chips used in their products? Doesn't AMOLED still burn through battery when displaying light colors? How close will the S6 need to be held to make sure all of the pixels are really there? Will Samsung still ship with a blow-out color profile to...
Samsung also cloned the non-replaceable battery.
Don't believe it. All else being equal, the GPU requires more power to push more pixels.
Fixed that 4u