or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

And the S6 display was sorely cracked at 120 lbs.
Failing worse than the iPhone shows there's more to making a quality copy (i.e., copying-to-own or "stealing" a technology) than meets the eye.
Q: Why did Samsung request the patent review instead of Apple? A: In its agreement to supply Apple with flash storage, Samsung may have also agreed to indemnify Apple for any liability over patent infringement.
If you can't make efficient LEDs at a reasonable price, do the shuck and jive!
I can fit a iPhone 6+ in my pocket, but barely. How do you fit that TV in your pocket? Or do you just carry it around? Does it consume less energy than an iPad?
How many of the 13 channels will HBO Now include?
IOT Hell, from Amazon.
Oh, the nasty camera bump! Fixed battery and no memory card expansion! I'll bet it bends like butter, too. Only Android sheep buy electric nightmares like the S6.
I'm having trouble getting engaged with the book. Thus far it feels so much like the authors' second hand generalizations and aggrandizements, without specific, important information to grab my attention. Other times the detail provided seems irrelevant. I grew up on the Bay Area in parallel with SJ, and the descriptions of the BA feel artificial/crafted, irrelevant/unnecessary. Too wordy is another attribute I would add. Will see how it goes, but so far not impressed.