or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

Brillo my ass. You couldn't Android Pay me to use that.
I wouldn't mind paying Apple, but they're asking way too much, their top end is too limited, and their privacy measures aren't explicit enough.* *Does Apple hold the keys, too, or does only the user have the keys?
Google [reportedly] claims lossless, not near-lossless. If it's lossless, why even mention it? If it's not lossless... [groans]
Yeah, sure. This gives me even more trust in Google. Edit: or has Hooli entered into talks with Pied Piper again?
You're talking now. But 6 months from now, if Apple does 4K, we'll see a stampede to it.
Speak for yourself. I'll watch 6 feet from my TV for iTunes and blu-ray @1080p.
Often the wait lines at Comcast customer service centers are also ridiculously long. Basically the company hasn't invested to develop a modern support infrastructure.
Speaking as a customer of both, there is no comparison. Comcast is dreadful and Charter is decent. At least that's been my experience for many years.
Who is the 5K 27" iMac retina targeted at? Consumers.
WTF? I have a 4K 32" monitor and 4K material looks fantastic!For a movie-theater experience, I sit 6 feet from my 1080p set and wish it were 4K, which still might not be enough. I don't want to see pixels ever.