or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

Slo-o-o-wly put the gun on the table, Mr. Cole, sir, and let the kid go.
Plus I hear Walmart is price-matching Air 2 for just $99!
You know the old saying, "If you can't beat'em, stab'em!"
The Honeywell Prestige (and newer Prestige 2) thermostat has had this capability for years and is much easier to use than a Nest. The Honeywell also avoids the inaccuracy of "learning" people's comings and goings when they move about places within the house that Google... I mean Nest... can't see you. I tried a Nest and it was frequently not turning on the AC when it should, just because it couldn't see down the hall and around a corner that someone was in the house...
I'm not used to reading sideways. or diagonally.
The competition should be scared. Everyday there are moments I think the Air 2 is almost too fast. The A8X is simply a monster!
From what I've read, I agree with u. (Didn't watch the video).The review seems to say CarPlay is nice but AppRadio is a mess. And the review doesn't really highlight CarPlay.
Does the Pioneer unit support AAC over Bluetooth? Maybe it goes without saying due to all the attention paid to audio configuration, but I'd sure want to know before forking over $500  (plus installation).   Ultimately, no matter how easy to use, I wouldn't replace my head unit for this one without an app like Tune-In Radio being available. One of my favorite things while driving--especially while driving long distances--is listening to radio stations from distant parts...
If availability of the 6 Plus were greater, the tallied sales would have been nearly equal for the two models, with the 6 Plus lagging just a little behind the 6.
How many of these keyboard extensions do anything useful without giving them Full Access to everything stored on your device?