or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

The killer app is that Amazon will be airing TV and radio ads that not only demonstrate the Echo but simultaneously order a bunch of unwanted stuff through existing owners' units that are within listening range of the TV and radio. Watch your credit card bills, people!
If only iCloud storage was as private as the devices tied to it (Apple still holds the crypto-keys.)
Not years, just 23 months.   The exclusivity will end tomorrow if every member of the consortium drops out today.
LOL  Amazon already beat them to it!
If it's true there's no penalty for dropping out of the CurrentC consortium, then every member should just drop out. I'll bet the exclusivity clause gets deleted not in months but tomorrow.
Baled out, eh?
Sometime in 2015? I hope they don't over work themselves.
No need. There's 9to5Google.com.If you stop to listen, you'll hear the crickets chirping.
I've always suspected Larry Ellison was heterosexual, but I'm just not sure. Maybe Tim Cook's actions will one day convince Larry to come out of the closet. It will probably be best if he waits until Oracle is the most valuable company in the world and trading at an all-time high, though.
Just look how many Hues are used to illuminate that room... and it's still dark.   Hues aren't efficient, they're way too expensive, and they're not even recommended for use in enclosed fixtures.