or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

Now if Florian Mueller would just pull his assets out of GOOG and realize that a few patents can mean all the difference between pwning a market and not pwning it ("Our iClone is as good as an Apple, right down to the very last feature!").
It will be called the Mac Pro Air. Postings on AI will happen milliseconds faster.
Oh, was the /sarcasm flag really necessary? When Apple ships a dual-processor Mac Pro, it will be possible.
Let me know when they offer a dual processor upgrade
Don't tell anybody, but to these 3 wannabes, these ads are actually sad jokes.
The "healthy" environment you live (and thrive) in is controlled in part by government regulations--regulations derived from experimental data.Don't be silly about substitutes for animal models. Just to start with, how would anyone know if computer models (or bacterial models) can replace animal models without having animal data to begin with? No man is an island
Before you made that irrelevant and irreverent remark, did you consider the number of mice that have suffered for your health? The issue is Samsung's infringement of valuable IP owned by others, as I'm willing to accept Samsung's statement that it's own IP is nearly worthless.
Sorry, Sammy, this is also a lesson for you in how patents work!
That's why I run Server, to implement private e-mail, CardDAV and CalDAV services. (It's still a PITA, though.)
If Facebook is a better destination for Oculus than Apple or Microsoft, then Oculus had no future anyway... and $2B is $2B! Cha-ching!!!