or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

I believe you mean spyware
The Beats iOS UI is hideous. On Android it's likely the same. I don't know why one would want to jump through hoops for that on a Mac.
The aluminum and stainless cases are made of specially crafted alloys for beauty, durability... and to reject gold plating.
Not as a rule
MLB uses the lack of AM/FM in cell phones to coerce baseball fans to pay for streaming service.
LOL!!! I can only surmise that there's a confidential Apple discussion thread on this topic that at least one person here has now divulged against the terms of the NDA to which they agreed. Well, I'm not a party to that discussion. My information is first hand and no NDA applies.  
Displays shows only 30 Hz refresh available under 10.10.3, but showed both 30 and 60 Hz under 10.10.2. My 4k monitor supports 60 Hz operation at 3840x2160 over DP 1.2, and did so beautifully under 10.10.2.
10.10.3 took away the splendid HiDPI modes and 60Hz refresh rates with my 4K monitor and Mac Edition video card available with 10.10.2 and SwitchResX. This supplement does nothing to resolve that.
Sustainability is sustainable for only so long.
What d'ya bet Karl Baby has never loaded an app on the iPhone himself.