or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

Project F*ck it.   "Google says that their handset will automatically switch between Wi-Fi, Sprint, and T-Mobile, depending on which service offers the strongest signal in a particular location."   And if only Verizon or AT&T has signal in a particular location.... F*ck it.
Ahem! The Apple Store shows lead times for the 15" MBP at 1-2 weeks (and all iMacs at 3-5 days). Looks like a Force Touch Trackpad for the 15" MBP and an Apple-controller SSD upgrade for all may be nigh.
Consumers who wanted an iPhone have mostly bought one already. Those who like Android are not looking for an iPhone-like experience... or if they are, they're not getting it with Android.   Did anyone here see the myopic reporting on ABC World News last night about the dangers of smartphone apps? The vast majority of the concern would be for Android devices, yet not a mention of that, and mostly iconic images from iOS were shown. Android is insecure by design.
I believe you mean spyware
The Beats iOS UI is hideous. On Android it's likely the same. I don't know why one would want to jump through hoops for that on a Mac.
The aluminum and stainless cases are made of specially crafted alloys for beauty, durability... and to reject gold plating.
Not as a rule
MLB uses the lack of AM/FM in cell phones to coerce baseball fans to pay for streaming service.
LOL!!! I can only surmise that there's a confidential Apple discussion thread on this topic that at least one person here has now divulged against the terms of the NDA to which they agreed. Well, I'm not a party to that discussion. My information is first hand and no NDA applies.  
Displays shows only 30 Hz refresh available under 10.10.3, but showed both 30 and 60 Hz under 10.10.2. My 4k monitor supports 60 Hz operation at 3840x2160 over DP 1.2, and did so beautifully under 10.10.2.