or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

Download was typically as fast or a little faster with the 6 Plus than the iPad Air. Upload was roughly 50-75% faster with the 6 Plus. Doesn't seem to be LTE-Advanced network here, though. Same network, same location, same server, every time, many times over 3 days: a reasonably good test. Let's see some others' results before dismissing, ok?
As for cellular speed, I see ping times that are about 2.5x slower with the 6 Plus than the year-old iPad Air (AT&T LTE, 3 bars). This is using Speedtest app. 160+ ms for the 6 Plus, ~60 ms for the iPad Air.
The next iteration of the Mac Pro might be waiting on this, but it would also be unlike Apple to completely abandon TB at that time. TB2 also supports twice the through-put.
What, no response on AI today to Eric Schmidt's misrepresentations spewed on the Diane Rehm show today?
Thunderbolt also isn't reversible.   How about a new MB Air that charges via Lightning?
Good thing the S5 is waterproof. Many tears shed in Gangnam Town.
Where is the old Photo Stream?  Is Photo Stream co-mingled with Recently Added? If I wish to remove selective photos from Photo Stream, how do I know which photos those are?   I guess I should read the manual or the helpful tips provided in the Photos app.
I guess you were looking for a Samsung-style "Wow" effect, such as a store full of apps that don't work properly on the new form factors. Unfortunately for you, the million or so iPhone apps will all look and work great from day 1, because of the preparation Apple and iOS developers already made. You're right, though, we've gotten used to this level of comfort with Apple products and don't really think about it any more.
Why do keyboard extensions have to have Internet access? Seriously, why can't they at least do a few things intelligently for the user, without having to have Full Access? Why does Apple place the burden of allowing Full Access to users who are mostly naive about security/privacy? Is Apple responsible for this all-or-nothing situation? It would seem so!
Find My iPhone has nothing to do with backing up your photos. Your statement is completely wrong in that regard.If you de-select Photos from the iCloud settings, only the photos in your Photo Stream album are deleted from your iPhone. The photos you took on your iPhone or synced to your iPhone remain intact. The photos in iCloud also aren't deleted by your de-selection action, but they will expire and be individually deleted from iCloud as they each reach 30 days of...