or Connect

Posts by Cpsro

Note to Forstall: practice your talks more and be humble, so you can eliminate the pregnant pauses; yes, we're all looking at you, but that's no excuse for the deer-in-headlights look; the iOS software is just one piece of iOS which is just one piece of the Apple pie.
I feel there has been confusion in the media, because of delayed reports like this one. This could have been reported days ago, when the 4S was first available to order.
Not sure why there's any confusion about this in the news media. From Apple's own website, if you seek information about an unlocked iPhone which is due in November, this is what they tell you: "The unlocked iPhone works only on supported GSM networks, such as AT&T in the U.S. When you travel internationally, you can also use a micro-SIM card from a local GSM carrier. The unlocked iPhone will not work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon Wireless or Sprint."
I'd just like to convey my heartfelt appreciation to all who work at Apple for having forged ahead so courageously with all these incredible products as a TEAM. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
iPhone 4/iOS5GM BrowserMark score: 52,721 Sunspider 0.9.1: 3583.5ms +/- 0.3%
Well, you're on a public forum. How about you enlighten us?
Yes, a derivative of morphine. Does the average lay person care?
No. He died peacefully.
Often with a terminal cancer patient it's the morphine administered for pain that actually causes the respiratory arrest and death. The patient is asleep/unconscious and does not suffer.
$400 includes his legal fees? Sound fishy to me.