or Connect

Posts by SHOBIZ

Big suprise. Obviously anything not made by Apple is garbage
Originally Posted by Wormhole It's also my environment. Morbidly obese persons do use more energy to drive around, to fly and to cook food. Even their clothing takes more energy to make than my 33x32 jeans do. It is a problem for all of us. Ah, the Apple elite, driving around in their BMW's. I really think the resources used to make all of the stupid disposable toys and $60,000+ cars is a little more than a little cotton to make some jeans a little bigger. Give me a...
Yep, everyone else is supposed to magically just come up with a device despite Apple growing thier products from what was aguably a limited product initially compared to todays Apple products. It's Okay, I know I am not allowed to say anything that is not glowing of Apple or negative of anyone else. RIM and others are not doing anything different that what Apple did, they put out a product, determined true interest and then went with expanding it if applicable. Pretty...
How quickly they forget how much memory the first iPhone had and there was no App store in sight. Even the mighty Apple increased specs rather quickly as more people financed the development with the purchase of the older devices.
That story should push the stock up a little more
Sorry I had mentioned without spending tens of thousands of dollars for a 3rd party tool and supporting infrastructure. I had to retype my reply 3 times because I kept getting logged out and missed putting that back in. We took a peek at JAMF also, but again be bounce up on the attitude that Macs are consumer toys so no funding...
I was not deflecting anything. I do not know I why I must sit here and convince you when you honestly don't care about this since it does not affect you. We both know this is a fruitless argument that will surely digress as usual. Lazy, I don't think so since I took the time to read a PDF. I am just going to list some of the settings that IPCU can control with config files that there is not an truly effective manner to manage these items in an enterprise. The best...
Show me how IPCU even compares as an enterprise management tool and I might.
They can poach sales people all days long, we still do not have effective tools to manage these iDevices in the enterprise as we do with RIM devices. As far as companies not taking Apple seriously - the executive management at my employer (with over 400,000 employees) still thinks Macs are consumer toys and they will not spend a dime to manage them. I've tried several times and been told no despite what company policy states.. Apple has had plenty of time to develop...
I understand your point, but if it is not an issue why was it even brought up for argument then? Just for the OP to vent on something that does not even exist today? Well, if we can go back in to the past, I want to bitch about not having enough money to spend when I was twelve