or Connect

Posts by jason98

I bet LA Clippers will never accept Apple Pay :)  Ballmer will have to wait for some half-assed solution from Microsoft coming in Windows 12.
I really don't want the world to switch from Java to Dart after that
Won't help me as i usually spend all of my 3GB ahead of time.
 GPUs are horizontally scalable, so they should follow Moore's law of doubling performance every two year (linearly to number of transistors) until the law itself is over (probably not within a decade)
  IDC appeared to be overly optimistic on iPone world wide share for 2015. Isn't it really something like 10% now?One of the things that went terribly wrong with their prediction was Android vs Windows Phone distribution.
Assuming the same rate the flyovers are being added, our distant descendants may be able enjoy the Earth fully mapped.
Wow, the bezel gets ever large.
Twitter, why limit yourself with app list tracking? How about creating location graph, health graph, key logging graph, web site history graph and so on? I am pretty sure your users will happily share all their personal info with you.
Three things iPad is missing to kill cheap laptops once and for all: 1. Split screen multi-tasking 2. Multi-user accounts via Touch ID 3. Larger screen with thinner bezel
I don't see any Photo app (among 11 icons) in my icloud.com account. Is it really available to all users or should I do something specific to turn it on?