or Connect

Posts by jason98

Switched to Lumia :) for the same $100 but now with capacitive screen. My point was that one need to really try a quality product before making justified decision to buy it. I believe most of the android/pc users are Apple-blind - they have no idea what they are missing because they never tried it in the first place.
 As I said, car market is a different thing... Joe could easily afford $499 iPad if there was NO $100 tablet available around.  And not every one would go and buy real tablet after experiencing frustration with the cheap and crappy one. I knew people who were buying $100 Nokia touch-screen phones after 2007 that had a resistive screen which you would have to click several times to get something reacting. They were telling me iPhone is crap because touch screens are crap....
 Car market is very different from gadgets. Most of the people physically can't buy Tesla even it is a dream car for them. Pretty much anyone can buy an iPhone or iPad, but some people are dumb enough to prefer chip vs quality. Why do you think Walmart is so successful?
Tablet for $99 is still a tablet as long as it competes with iPad, that it is if an average Joe buys one and not the other.
When people like this call it disaster, we can call it failure.http://www.loopinsight.com/2015/07/22/apple-music-is-a-nightmare-and-im-done-with-it/ Also Apple Music stopped playing new songs for me after a week of use. I can only play whatever I listened to in the first week, every new song now redirects me to "Come play with us... Join Apple music". (And when I click join nothing happens of course)
Should have been done for iPad first.
It's good. Demand on $10k Edition series is so strong that Apple can't keep up.
This data shows that most the sales were to early adopters and fans who buy everything no matter what.Now that this stream is depleted it is only going to get worse.
5k watch purchases a day compared to about 500k+ for iPhone. Someone needed data to back 1% apple user base interest in watch. http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/186273/html-parsing-quirk-allows-hidden-email-content-viewable-only-on-apple-watch#post_2723682
 You are confusing me with someone. So don't waste your time.