or Connect

Posts by jason98

Three things iPad is missing to kill cheap laptops once and for all: 1. Split screen multi-tasking 2. Multi-user accounts via Touch ID 3. Larger screen with thinner bezel
I don't see any Photo app (among 11 icons) in my icloud.com account. Is it really available to all users or should I do something specific to turn it on?
Ah, we all seen it here before:   http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/149970/apple-stock-seen-hitting-2-000-by-the-end-of-2015
 x86 is a legacy instruction set which is always going to have an overhead of microcode and translating instructions into the lowest level.That's why x86 will always trail ARM based chips in efficiency. So, you are right, there is no magic in chip design.
 The test video actually shows both resolution and bit rate. When it switched from 720 to 1080, bit rate grew from 3000kbps to 4500.Perhaps my eyes are not able to distinguish.
 yup. i think ai swallowed the plus sign :)
Just checked "Netflix" test video and saw no difference between 720 and 1080 on my ip6 plus.
 If you have iPad Air 2 in mind, note that only a few will be available - this is just a bait so they could make you visit the store and buy some obsolete crap they could not sell during the year.
 Is this even not supposed to be possible for non-jailbroken iPhone?
If it really makes night pictures so awesome, such LED array should be just built into a back panel as a standard feature.