or Connect

Posts by jason98

Right, with the same outcome as Ping iTunes integration, and for the same money as spent for Beats.
Wonder what this act of generosity is all about... Compensation for ugly iPhone 6 and iWatch designs?
It must be the exit strategy.  Once iWatch is out, the market is supposed to explode, so the big guys may try to grab something already available to jump start competition.
 Well, I did not mean literally dead. But as dead as iPod Touch is. :)
I guess iPhone 5.5 will make iPad mini pretty much dead. And it is a good thing, Apple is better to disrupt themselves than let others to disrupt them.
I guess now every single retail outlet going to be posted as a separate headline here in AI...
12 days to verify sanity of the chief designer - protruding camera vs thinner bezels.
 Here is how sog35's dream phone may look like.Introducing the thinnest iPhone yet... 
 You nailed it.
 Monolith glass/metal design was a huge differentiation factor between iPhones and most of the junk out there with parts sticking or popping out.  Now they are about to join the same camp?  And it is not only about design - it is also about usability - it will lay on a surface unevenly. They could just make it flat and put more available volume into the battery.This is as stupid as it could get.