or Connect

Posts by jason98

Because they know that 99% of trials will end up with cancellations.
That was long ago anyways. Apple is not focusing on completion in their ads anymore, needless to say about bashing.I wonder how many customers Samsung has lost overnight by releasing their "sheep" commercial. At least this brand does not exists for me anymore (not just phones but TVs, appliances, and everything else they produce)
Regardless of when Watch 2 is coming, I will wait until they figure out how to put more useful health sensors in it, like measure blood sugar level, and then will buy one for my mom first :)  Until that I find it is useless.
I am pretty sure iCloud is money loosing service, though it is budgeted from sales of devices that use it.
I do. One of my most frequent use cases is dialing a webex meeting passcode from email or calendar. I have to either memorize it entirely or switch back and forth between dialpad and email. Such a pain! There are many more others (e.g. FaceTime, youtube, notes, and so on)
And who prevented Apple from doing this back in old downloadable iTunes times?What does it have to do with beats, shmits, or streaming?
Too bad it is not available on iPhone 6 Plus.
 I believe music will never have its golden age of 80's and 90's again. It is the emergence of the Internet (web browsing in particular) as an entertaining media that fundamentally shifted consumer interests. Same happens now with television. 50% of household paying for streaming music is a wishful thinking. 
Apple Music was the most boring part. Beats-1 is such a BS. And Connect? Do Twitter/Facebook already provide a way for artists to reach fans (and not just Apple consumers)? This is going to end up like Ping.
 So free advertisement by "word of mouth" is bad.Burning cash "like crazy" is good.