or Connect

Posts by jason98

Spotify is not a radio last time I checked. You can select pretty much any song you like. Most likely free Spotify would kill Pandora. 
  Not if they get rid of the home button. In that case it would fit the exiting casing.
  "Recuperation in demand for luxury watches post recession, robust demand from developing markets especially Asia-Pacific and rising popularity of fashionable, vintage and innovative models are forecast to drive market growth."     If Apple was interested to satisfy 0.1% of the population (most reach people on the planet), iPhone would have been golden plated with the diamond Apple logo on the back.
Well the world is getting rid of watches. An entire generation of people is growing up who never ever worn them. I don't see apple can reach a sizable market with such a product.
$1b is apple's entire r&d spending in 2011.
I had the battery and the heat problem too after installing 6.1 on my iphone5 In the same apple community forum the proposed solution was to drop/add Exchange account. That helped. I don't even loose single percent overnight.
What are you talking about. Such an app exists for long time. It is called FaceTime. And guess what it supports video as well.
Nokia was on top and now it is second? This is kind of a mega BS.   What about these stats? Symbian is so near 0% that it is not even funny.
  Now they just need to add support for voice calls (the phone app) and fandroids will shut up forever... 
Is fandango still around? Are there people who pay over the retail price for movie tickets when you can get them in Costco discounted by a third?