or Connect

Posts by jason98

So tell me this, when you consider to buy an app in App Store, how can you enforce/insist/ensure the developer is using the right tools to build the app?  In other words, do not shift the problem to developers. It is App Store who is ultimately responsible for filtering out crap. And there will be always intentional attempts to abuse it.
What if it was intentional on their side? Then it is Apple who is stupid by letting Trojan horses easily bypass all App Store filters.The worst part is that it is going to be cat-and-mouse game for some time. For sure Apple is going to fix the filters which will be tuned to catch specific payloads, but will they be able to make a general fix against all possible future variations of XCode hacks?In the mean time I simply stop buying any apps from no-name developers.
I wonder what would be a real iOS 8 ratio across all iOS devices in the wild including "not compatible" ones
Was it really worth it (multi years) if long touch is an alternative you could use on existing hardware?
I doubt 4k will be enabled by software. Perhaps that should wait till next hardware refresh. But not brining it now would be a very disappointing surprise from Apple, especially if iPhone 6s is able to shoot 4k video.
Now expect a lawsuit against Apple for "colluding" with music publishers...
 Switched to Lumia :) for the same $100 but now with capacitive screen. My point was that one need to really try a quality product before making justified decision to buy it. I believe most of the android/pc users are Apple-blind - they have no idea what they are missing because they never tried it in the first place.
 As I said, car market is a different thing... Joe could easily afford $499 iPad if there was NO $100 tablet available around.  And not every one would go and buy real tablet after experiencing frustration with the cheap and crappy one. I knew people who were buying $100 Nokia touch-screen phones after 2007 that had a resistive screen which you would have to click several times to get something reacting. They were telling me iPhone is crap because touch screens are crap....
 Car market is very different from gadgets. Most of the people physically can't buy Tesla even it is a dream car for them. Pretty much anyone can buy an iPhone or iPad, but some people are dumb enough to prefer chip vs quality. Why do you think Walmart is so successful?
Tablet for $99 is still a tablet as long as it competes with iPad, that it is if an average Joe buys one and not the other.