or Connect

Posts by jason98

Sweet. It is exactly why android is a good thing. Without competition Apple would not have upgraded the Mini to retina this year for sure!
Not sure I get this part "iPad reportedly accounted for a whopping 90% of tablet activations, according to Apple" Are there any other Apple tablets besides iPad? Or is it a share of iPad among tablets of all vendors?
I find it strange that they claim that A7 has double GPU performance compared to A6X. It is known that A6X (76.8 GFLOPS) has roughly double GPU performance over A6 A7 was also claimed to have double GPU performance over A6. This makes A7 GPU roughly equal to A6X GPU.
 What are you talking about? If google or even small app developers like TextFree can do it, then surely Apple can do it too and offer it for free at least for US calls.
Apple should stop being lazy and add land line calling to FaceTime Audio, sorta what they did for iMessage/SMS So would be same as the hangouts but without privacy issues and one less reason to install a google app.
Hard to believe FB app is installed on every 3 out of 4 smartphones in the US. Although not sufficiently representative, but almost no one in our office has the app installed on their smartphones...
 Assuming there will be 100+ million TouchID devices in the nearest future, I expect affordable DIY kits to be available on eBay. 
And here we go, FingerGate begins But seriously what's up with the SUBepidermal reading claims if this can be hacked with simple visual pattern scan?
Despite that 5c is taller, wider, 20% thicker and heavier than 5?
It's not far from 4 digit pin guessing - just 5x more complicated. Still 4 digit pin password is considered weak?