or Connect

Posts by jason98

We can switch phones every year.     We can switch carriers, even to t-mobile soon.     Well, why would one do that? Cause they all produce sucky products?
200% agreement on both.A phone that requires two hands is not a phone.Wishing design change for a sake of change is stupid.Personally I hate certain aspects of the current design and want it changed for specific reasons.
Why reading it somewhere if you can always see for yourself?Try one handed grip of the iPhone 4(s) and see if your thumb can reach the entire bottom area. Likely yes. Try the same with top area up to the imaginary line after which rounded corners start. Likely you can do it too.And that's the extra inch!
  Wrong. 4.5" assumes edge-to-edge screen horizontally (in portrait orientation) and rounded section to rounded section vertically in the existing iPhone-4(S). I banned myself from commenting on the Home button on this forum, but there is plenty of space for speakers and cameras. (Just look at the back panel of the iPhone-5 photos to get the idea)
  First of all, the new iPhone due to its longer case will not fit a shirt pocket (though my current iPhone-4 fits just right). Second, the existing iPhone-4(S) had enough real estate for a 4.5" display.
Despite of his unjustified stubbornness I think he is right this time. If it was going to be called iPhone-5, "5" would have never appeared in the invitation. Besides it was a shadow of "5" with fading out effect.
  Nope they don't match at least in dimensions. But if the screen matched it it would have been a perfect phone with a perfect symmetry.  Well, I am I talking about bezels again, shutting up.
  Ok, I am going to shut up on this topic till two year later 
  I believe that the next iPhone redesign will loose the Home button as we know it.  Apple simply won't have a choice.  It is really sad that it has not happened now simultaneously with screen size update.
  Not until iPhone-5, unless a pocket is deep you won't be able to fit it without top (or bottom) side being exposed.