or Connect

Posts by jason98

Instead of introducing a completely new standard (which is not going to last anyway), the'd better get rid of all wiring altogether in favor of wireless charging, BT, air-play. A big plus as they would achieve a sealed case.
So I pay $50 for 2Gb iPhone plan and $30 for 3gb iPad plan. Comes to $80 for 5gb. If i switch to shared price model, it is going to be $120 for 4gb or $135 for 6gb. FU AT&T!
Fancy, shmancy... I wonder what they are smoking? Didn't Ping tell them we need no Social crap?
  Exactly my feelings. Actually they could fit even 4.5" into the existing case without having to make it long. I guess they could also fit 5" into the new long case if they used the same dimensions as the center back panel. That would have been a gorgeous device and pretty much a killer of Android as we know it.
Yes I hate the home button. Speaker with a front camera could fit at the rounded top section (just like it is done on the back panel).        
I want a bigger screen not a bigger phone. This design makes me vomit.Sticking with my 4 if it is confirmed.
I still hope it's a joke.
  I wish the screen matched the central back panel in dimensions. That alone would've been a killer feature as the diagonal of the back panel is likely 4.5"+.
4SS ?
It is very sad that the screen does not have dimensions of the center back panel. Only if Apple managed to do that, the screen would've been measured as at least 4.5" or maybe close to 5". (Yes, you know I hate the Home button, wish it is gone for good, or at least got squeezed at the bottom). From the design point of view, do not like the asymmetry between the screen and the center back panel either.