or Connect

Posts by jason98

You can either call by full international number including country code or by e-mail address associated with Facetime account. Works both ways at least between USA and Russia. Although you can't see if someone is online but it is no different than just calling. Also some of my Skype contacts hide themselves as being offline, so I still have to call them before knowing if they there or not.
  Try video call in FaceTime and compare it to Skype between the same iOS devices under the same conditions/networks. You will discover that Facetime video quality and sound synchronization is by far more superior than Skype's.
That would awesome if it is true. I will not have to run Skype 24/7 which drains too much power.
  It would be just like iPhone, all-in-one solution: a car, a stereo system, Siri-based navigation, an autopilot. Unfortunately it is not Apple who is really building the car, but the Evil Empire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdgQpa1pUUE)
With $100B in pocket and much expertise in Li-Ion battery chemistry and management they can certainly disrupt the auto industry too.
Product is the king, not a store that sells it.
          Apple please do not make it larger!
  I feel the same too but due to opposite reasons: They had a chance to keep the same form factor but they are going to enlarge it. They had a chance to ditch the Home but it will be there. They had a chance to fit 4.5" display but it is lousy 4"   I am afraid that 4" will be the final size that won't change ever again. And 0.5" is just to little of an improvement.
Now Microsoft/Nokia if quick and smart enough can come up with the best smartphone commercial ever and push it on TV instead of the stupid "Beta Testing" campaign.
  Hmm, no bezel?