or Connect

Posts by jason98

It is ugly because it is longer and reminds a tv remote. It will only fit deeper pockets. And according to the leaked front panel parts it still has a huge bezel and a tiny screen compared to the entire panel area.
  Why not to just get rid of it in favor of pure wireless interface? Inductive charging, air play, BT play. The phone jack is obsolete too. This would also make it easier for waterproof design. But instead Apple is stuck with the new connector for another decade.
"Occupy Foxconn" is sponsored by... :)
  Buttonless phones with 90+% screen-to-body ratio is the future. It seems like you and Apple are going to get stuck in the past.
  Large screen is not the issue. Larger case is the problem! Apple, welcome to the world of shovel-phones!  
  I do not need a longer phone. We need a bigger screen!    
When are we going to see flexible iPhone from Apple? Likely never :(  They won't be able to make the Home button flexible.
  It might make sense for those who live in FB (like fb whores having 500+ friends, or whoever update their status every minute, or post pictures of their puppies, etc). It does not make sense for me at all.  How much more of valuable flash space iOS will take for FB dedicated functions that I will never use? How many new FB-related menus will I see in the UI even though FB is going to be completely disabled? (Just like Tweet this, Tweet that even though I do not have...
    Nah, the new long design was inspired by the Lost series:
  Yes, that was exactly my point. With this design iPhone will be taller than Galaxy shovel-phones with substantially less screen area. What a shame. Just cannot stand it.