or Connect

Posts by jason98

First of all, the new iPhone due to its longer case will not fit a shirt pocket (though my current iPhone-4 fits just right). Second, the existing iPhone-4(S) had enough real estate for a 4.5" display.
Despite of his unjustified stubbornness I think he is right this time. If it was going to be called iPhone-5, "5" would have never appeared in the invitation. Besides it was a shadow of "5" with fading out effect.
  Nope they don't match at least in dimensions. But if the screen matched it it would have been a perfect phone with a perfect symmetry.  Well, I am I talking about bezels again, shutting up.
  Ok, I am going to shut up on this topic till two year later 
  I believe that the next iPhone redesign will loose the Home button as we know it.  Apple simply won't have a choice.  It is really sad that it has not happened now simultaneously with screen size update.
  Not until iPhone-5, unless a pocket is deep you won't be able to fit it without top (or bottom) side being exposed.
I think I am going to pass for at least couple more years. Refuse to upgrade until fat bezels and the home button are gone. I wish that case size is back to normal (hate the fact it wont fit a pocket of a shirt) but that might never happen.
What was the point of the change if the world moves to the wireless everything including charging? Another disappointment in the design besides longer case and fat bezels.
  Is this new kind of trolling? People came to AI to make first posts claiming non-existing features (NFC, 3D) to raise our expectation and make us pissed off after release?   There will be no NFC! Period. This has been confirmed by the source that was not mistaken once (http://www.loopinsight.com/2012/08/28/nfc-on-the-new-iphone/ ) so stop BSing here.
Because they are stuck with the home button. Also the back camera need an entire case depth as it won't fit behind the LCD in such a thin space.This is partly a reason why Motorola phones look so ugly as they are always thicker at the top nevertheless they claim thickness by the bottom.I hate the longer form factor more than i like a taller screen.And I think I am passing upgrades for next couple of years