or Connect

Posts by jason98

I just posted a complaint stating something like this:   "AT&T is forcing me to buy a more expensive plan to use FaceTime video-call service over cellular connection. AT&T is blocking FaceTime on my existing Data plan despite the fact that I pay monthly for a 3GB data allotment and only intend to use FaceTime within the limits of my plan. I believe this is a  violation of the network neutrality rules"   Guys, I encourage all of you to do the same.
  I doubt T-Mobile will give me 45mbs as I am I getting on my iPad 3.
I don't see a smartphone with 30% bezel getting sold to a quarter of billion people nowadays. Just won't happen.
  Oh Man! These fat bezels look so ugly and outdated that I am still hoping this prototype is a joke. You can do better Apple.
I hope these f@kers will run out of money litigating with Apple.
The Empire strikes back. We are in the midst of the "thermonuclear" one. 
  Well at some places I have 45Mb down on my iPad 3. Just unreachable for HSPA+ 
  Nevertheless we have exactly the same situation with Cable and Internet monopolies for many years and the government is not willing to do anything, and perhaps never will as long as lobbying money keep coming.
  Will it support LTE iPhone?
  The point is that I have a limited 2GB plan. And I still can't use FaceTime even within 2GB I paid. Same for tethering.