or Connect

Posts by jason98

There are lot more better gambling opportunities, IMHO. It is just too risky to predict the peak price. The buying craze may last for weeks till it finally settles and starts its inevitable fall.
I am not a patent expert, but this looks like a bad and questionable patent to me. But what about the essential UI innovations that define the iPhone, and also made Android so successful and interchangeable with the Apple's original products? I mean multi-touch gestures, inertial scrolling, page transitions? They covered by Apple's IP, aren't they? If so why can't they win based on these patents? Are they considered prior art, invalid?
200k tables sold was likely not enough to cover their Superbowl commercial alone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBUoLYOWR8I
Buy or build robots to automate iPhone/iPad assembly lines and outsource Chinese workers.
I do not really get the problem. Aren't phone assembly lines supposed to be fully automated? Or do they still require manual labor? Do these 100000 Foxconn workers really use screwdrivers?
Because money you bring to them feed Android OS developers, patent lawyers, and buy patents from a side to defend their infringements?
Reposting reply from Microsoft thread:This could be not too far stretched. Sooner or later there will be no more room for Innovation in smartphone industry and they will inevitably become commodity products.In the long run whoever has a better ecosystem, cloud services, navigation, and search will win the war. I am afraid Google is better positioned so far. Not sure about Microsoft and Apple.Like I said in one of the recent threads, Apples must acquire Wolfram to build a...
Actually this could be not too far stretched. Sooner or later there will be no more room for Innovation in smartphone industry and they will inevitably become commodity products.In the long run whoever has a better ecosystem, cloud services, navigation, and search will win the war. I am afraid Google is better positioned so far. Not sure about Microsoft and Apple.Like I said in one of the recent threads, Apples must acquire Wolfram to build a new kind of search engine, a...
How come Wolfram is still not acquired by Apple? Are they not for sale for any money? Aiming for IPO only? Apple could certainly afford it to put Google on its death bed.
No need to respond now. Let's back to this thread after the earnings call and q2 guidance release.