or Connect

Posts by jason98

So unlike fingerprint sensor iris scan requires phone to be pulled out of a pocket. Or I guess it is not a problem for Galaxy, as it would not fit a pocket anyways.
 I would say this is odd. Walmart targets customers who barely make their living between paychecks.Not the kind of customers Apple targets. I would bet that average Costco member's income per household is much higher than Walmart.
The same study also shows apple now is behind windows phone in many Europe countries...
Wow! 300k people working on iPhone... 600 people per assembly pipeline... iPhone 5S must be in Guinness Book as a most hand-made product in the world. Seriously though, why is it not automated?
Wonder what it would take for Apple to "move" iPad into PC category. Perhaps iOS version of XCODE would stop this "media tablet" nonsense from the research firms.
Does that apply to the older devices only that Samsung does not sell anymore?
$1B is probably less than the entire inventory Apple sold in Italy which is a country known to be not very iOS friendly.
 Well, for the 1st question, I've got directions between places on East Coast (called Mars and Jupiter). BTW I live in California.Google Now could not recognize Vladimir Putin and Leo Tolstoy every time I tried, needless to say it did not know what to do with the equation offering me web search results instead.
Just tried for fun the following questions on Google Now and Siri:   1. What is a distance between Mars and Jupiter? 2. How old is Vladimir Putin? 3. When did Benjamin Franklin die? 4. When was Leo Tolstoy born? 5. Solve equation x squared minus 4 equals 0.   G. Now was able to answer only the 3rd one while Siri answered them all (1-4 with voice answer and the last 5th one only visually)
Is it only for those who bought tablets on t-mobile? Or can I get this free 200MB plan with my ATT version of iPad 3?