or Connect

Posts by jason98

No Home button -> more screen estate -> smaller form factor! I've been waiting for this for many years. Seems like the tech is almost here.
I guess a sole purpose of this is trying to make Connect work. I doubt it will though. Artist already have their social channels set with Facebook, tweeter and YouTube
Well they bought Nest. I don't see how they can't buy this crap and connect it to their brillo platform.
It's a $3 freaking billion station!
I guess the last statement indicates sarcasm, but I still want to add :) - NO to dividends- YES to more share buybacks- YES to buy Wolfram Alpha - YES to buy Tesla and put Musk in charge
Oh no! I guess bye bye uncarier and hello 10% rate hikes every year.
Because they know that 99% of trials will end up with cancellations.
That was long ago anyways. Apple is not focusing on completion in their ads anymore, needless to say about bashing.I wonder how many customers Samsung has lost overnight by releasing their "sheep" commercial. At least this brand does not exists for me anymore (not just phones but TVs, appliances, and everything else they produce)
Regardless of when Watch 2 is coming, I will wait until they figure out how to put more useful health sensors in it, like measure blood sugar level, and then will buy one for my mom first :)  Until that I find it is useless.
I am pretty sure iCloud is money loosing service, though it is budgeted from sales of devices that use it.