or Connect

Posts by jason98

I thinks MS is doing right things by finally trying to innovate and not just follow.
Just a crazy thought... What if it is not iOS?What if iPad pro is coming with OS X?And then suddenly it all makes sense.1. It needs a pixel perfect pointing device - explains the stylus rumors2. It runs on ARM - explains the Intel switch rumors3. It runs XCode - explains the Pro suffix
 Does it mean Apple can only sue Fingerprint Cards but not Samsung?
 I want to have the same mushrooms as you did. Or did you just forget sarcasm tag?  
500k people building 60m phones over like 4 months is about one iphone per day per person on average. I would think robots could do better on US soil.
Yeah, all things will be connected in my house, though not a single one is going to be swinesung. After all these Apple bashing commercials no money is coming to them from my pocket.
These guys are not morons. They are actually smart guys who take advantage of the moronic class action system which is based on everyone opt-in by default. People are lazy - they don't open envelops, or take any actions. And the only ones who actually profit from this are lawyers. If it was opt-out by default, these bloodsucker would not even exist.
It simply does not work! I do not really want to sit and wait for an app developer to discount it to 0. I want to try now and buy it if I like immediately. By the time they deign to offer it for free my interest mybe long gone.
This is explainable. Freemium model is the only way for the iOS users to "try it before you buy it". Every app that still asks for money upfront should be considered as a potential scam.
 Lol. They don't seem to know who they are targeting really. It is usually other way around. People start with Windows first, than once introduced to Mac nirvana, they never look back.