or Connect

Posts by jason98

Although sapphire would be tough to scratch I wonder if the coating layer itself is visibly scratchable. And if so then what's the point?
 Punishing Russia by not selling something, is like a girl punishing her boyfriend with pregnancy abortion for breaking up with her.
 I believe Siri can play songs you ask via Bluetooth connection, not sure about shuffle, but pretty much anything Siri can do, should work in a bluetooth enabled car.
IMO, the whole carplay UI is a freaking rare misstep for Apple.  Just total shame. Where the f@ck did the "Eye-Free" concept go?  There should be freaking NO visual interface between iOS and the driver. Everything should be voice enabled, from navigation up to a choice of a radio station.   P.S. Actually, I almost get I what want already today without carplay just by connecting my iPhone to the Bluetooth system. The only thing that bothers me is having to long click...
 I don't understand use use of this product combination either.
They forgot to mention that although it will last half as long on a full battery charge, that should never be a problem for real Summy users who always have a spare battery with them.
  Not gonna happen :) Apple would have a pricing problem with iPad branding of the 5.6" phablet.  With 8" iPad Mini Retina is only $399, they can't possibly sell an "iPad Nano" for $649+
The lack of symmetry and all that space wasted on the bottom bezel makes this prototype uber ugly.
Hey Cary, a payment web app running in Safari isn't good enough, huh?
Injunction would not have happened in the first place should Samsung have accepted Apple't licensing terms.