or Connect

Posts by Nuttan

I bought this iPad 2 at the stroke of 12:05am March 2011. Used my debit card. There was no credit check involved. I have not tried to buy any Apple products since then, so I don't know if this has changed? Activating it on AT$T did not require a credit check. If it had, I would have given it away! I don't know about today? Every company is getting anal about everything. Will be their downfall, as people like me are steadfastly not buying into their bs! Good luck....lol...
I so totally agree!!!!! I am 65. I don't use credit. Pay cash always or debit card..no credit cards for 20 years. I am tired of all the credit check bs! As I have viewed it over the years, you will have to have a credit check to: Get a job. Rent an apartment. Activate a cell phone. Rent equipment, or a car? Sometimes! Open a bank account? Your SS# anyway...(Patriot ax!)..lol... Probably others I have not noticed, not applying for many things. These f***ers are cleaning...
Me too. Me too. Well gee! I did not know infantile people were runnig Microthudd! Hahahahahahahahah Windows 8 + winthudd 7 = screw the customer again! Oh! And again..and again...and
Well, seems to me that a company that pushes Flash just to navigate its site, may not be the place to believe you can buy a Flash free device! hehe.. :-) Boy is everyone hardcore prove it ....that's a good thing.....
Wow.....from all the coments I have read, there seems to be a consensus of doubt. I wonder also; considering, just to tour Sprints site, you have to use flash. Using this iPad for more than a year now, I don't miss flash at all!... could care less about it! On this pad, I (www) every ware i choose to go darn immediately. Information is oh so accessible. would like an iPhone. Don't really need one yet. But, in this pissing contest between Apple and Adobe, I...
Have any of you checked out Sprints web site? It sucks! Everything about Sprint sucks! How can a carrier that insists you download "flash" to navigate their site possibly sell the iPhone? I don't think the "rumors" are correct......no iPhone through Sprint! Well see though! However; Sprint will not offer the iPhone!
If everyone does not think Apple is methodically moving toward interconnectivity between it's devices you are not paying attention. Soon there will be no need for the carriers. Lifes blood suckers that they are... I vote for carrier obsolesance, even if "all things are connected" and they are only Apple devices....good for Apple...Stifle innovation? Who are these people that constantly berate the prime innovator in the tech industry? Personally: I don't do windows! Will...
As with all things Microsoft, I give it the two fingers down my throaght. Fading giant!
I also see Apple having just taken all the wind out of Microsofts sails. I'm 64, an Apple guy. I go for the 10 year dominance rap! Been watching it unfold for the past 7 years. I teach High School. I do not know one teenager who salivates over a windows device. They moan to use the old Dulls, but settle only because that is all the school has. ( contract nonsense!) shorts the youngsters?..... All of them, use or want an Apple computer, iPad, iPhone, touch, on n on, not...
And you do not wonder when Apple will sell it's 500 millionth iOS device? 2015! There will be that many Apple devices in the field. Then it expodentalizes to 1 billion by 2016..he.he..2 billion by 2017. And away we go......... :-)