or Connect

Posts by Coolaaron88

And this little birdie went *tweet* *tweet* *tweet* allllllllll the way to the bank
That cards app is going to single handily save the USPS. $2.99 for anywhere in the US? That is a steal
Very well said
Just like Google's response to Microsoft over their licensing agreements with Android OEM's “This is the same tactic we’ve seen time and again from Microsoft. Failing to succeed in the smartphone market, they are resorting to legal measures to extort profit from others’ achievements and hinder the pace of innovation. We remain focused on building new technology and supporting Android partners.” They don't deny that Android infringes but rather jumps to the straw man...
Wow, just no shame what so ever
For the sake of competition, I hope Windows 8 does well. If Microsoft can pull it off, it will be interesting
"Gruber added, "seems obvious to me, of course, and probably to most regular DF readers. But how do the Android supporters who insist that Android is 'winning' square that belief with this?"" I would assume their world would have been turned upside down
Over 73% of people dont have smartphones and yet you deem them "late to the party"? The party is just getting started
I guess based on your reasoning scouts that go to colleges looking for players for different basketball and football teams shouldnt visit because people should go to the training camps on their own. You cant tell me as a developer that if Microsoft came to you and offered you 10k to develop for their platform that you wouldnt accept it. Companies seek out the best talent, its what they do.
Windows Phone isn't Windows 8. Its just on Mango there is a majority of stuff right off the bat that us integrated at the OS level so you don't need apps but no one said that Windows Phone didn't need apps. All mobile OS'es need apps