or Connect

Posts by Filmantopia

Apple is going to need some hefty binders for all of these women!   Jokes aside, people who don't see the point in this aren't in touch with the nature of this issue and why this is a very good thing. There are serious issues of gender bias in the workplace, particularly in Silicon Valley which tends to exclude, isolate and underpay women. Good on Apple and hopefully other tech companies (and companies in general) follow suit.
How can the iPhone 6 possibly exceed expectations if the expectation is that it will exceed expectations?
Looks like Google is working hard to catch up after the devastation caused by Apple Maps. ;p
This raises some interesting questions. Will the nano continue to run the iPod OS, or bump up to a legitimate iOS device? Are apps a consideration for the nano? Keyboard text input? Wifi connectivity? AirPlay? Apple TV controller capability? I doubt they'd waste much real estate on the front of the device as in the mockup. It would probably have a bigger display. Although this could cause some minor software fragmentation, it could also feasibly become a key part of the...
I'm holding out for the iPad Shuffle.
I'm sure there's plenty of room inside the world's most advanced consumer computer for extra stuff. They should have just kept the old/larger MagSafe tech inside. In fact, why update anything at all, ever? Come to think of it, let's go back! Bring back floppies, larger units, and lower res displays. Processors are getting too fast, making computers uncomfortably snappy and capable. Just anything so I can keep more old shit laying around my apartment. Who's with me???
Steve did NOT read all of his email from strangers, are you serious?
Christian Bale? Is that you?
At least until Apple gets into the diaper business. Then you may want to consider wearing them.
The notion that a thinner, retina, SSD computer with an equal processor to the MacBook Pro doesn't seem to place it in "between" (at least in price) the Airs and Pros.