or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

Hold on a second.... coincidence? Earnings are at bat. These "new" iPhone sizes always always arrive on schedule with what will likely be a BLOW OUT quarter... Nothing like these (new screen size) rumors to BLUNT Apples iphone sales.... Who is this guy.? Is he a pro Apple analyst...
Um it's more like the "state" of music in general that dinged sales... Perplexed why the Apple rags don't "get" the music industry operates like the film industry... It's the product stupid.
Oh surprise, surprise.    Gee, just like them "touting" their gold Same-sungs?     Bottom line, I think Apple strengthened its place as a premium product and not necessarily the bigger screen market, yet.  Personally love the the 5s, also got myself a 5c just to play around with and keep my s nice and clean...
 Agreed.  That number, next Monday would most likely be a SURPRISE.... :)
Oh ok! The U.S. is such a small part of Apples market?!?!That's like you "saying" the Galaxy is Same-sungs biggest selling smartphone -- worldwide... not!!!!The 5 c will be a VOLUME seller... I mean can't you tell? The promo materials video etc show it literally being made by robotics - in mass -- that angle was taken intentionally...The 5s not having a pre-sale seems by design as it's a given that some hardcores like myself WILL be in line on 9/20 ). I just might also...
First and foremost -- this is a forum for enthusiasts - passionate "core" customers - for either one side or the other...These phones ARENT geared to their core market. doh!I'm wondering when some here will "get it" that their (Apple) complete refresh cycle is more tied to CONTRACTS and that pool of buyers than it does anything else..The "two year" overhauls speak to two different audiences... I'm wrong? Then just look at the pool of people that barely bought a 4 or 4s...
 Said earlier -- it'll come later this year, I'd bet at the iPad event or just after. 
 Im certain there will be ... Remember last year they waited on the iPad upgrade to that capacity... 
And ??? That's pure speculation
Agreed! Finally and hopefully Apple is back to this strategy... It works well for them )