or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

Ming...o Ming....Brutha where u getting this from? There was just a story focusing on the 6+ on how over the top popular it's become in many areas of the world unexpected. Being biased in that I have a 6+ - about 8 people in my circle got the plus. Lately when I'm pulling it out I'm getting more "is that the plus" ? Followed by "I think I want one"... For Apple die-hards (me being one of them) it took a lot of thought before jumping into the 6 plus. Like it or not...
Did somebody say F I A S C O!
Not so much that they are scared but want to circumvent the big three (Credit Card Companies) and their processing fees.  Reminiscent of the Blu-Ray vs HD-DVD fight.  The same will ring true here.  There is a reason AmEx, Visa, MasterCard all aligned behind Apple Pay.  It preserves their business model and thwarts Walmart and companies lame idea etc.  Apple Pay will prevail. Btw -- does Best Buy think they are above it all?  I mean talk about a company ripe for a takeover...
Great points all around. Looks like that will surely happen. Even if only Apple refuses that's enough to some of these stores to really hurt as retail data clearly shows Apple owners expendable income is so much higher - proven in one retail study after another - Apple users spend more at retail and online - period. Not only can Apple kick them off iOS they can in fact pull back merchandise and favor their competitors easily.The chief reason that Walmart etc are squeeze...
A relative of mine had several failures with her MacBook from 2011. Three months ago she took it back into an Apple Store for again repairs - it literally crashed in the middle of taking the bar exam just days earlier. No lie. At the Apple Store - manager intervened and gave her $1100 refund on the spot - she immediately wanted a new MacBook so the mgr gave her free Apple Care. All happy in that family kingdom
I'm a 22 year Apple Customer... Yosemite is the best operating system yet. Seriously.Answering my iPhone call on my Mac and my iPad is just fucking cool. Yes. That feature is a showstopper.Now getting SMS for all text messages on my iPhone iPad and Mac is another awesome feature.Love the clean interface.And yea. These features just "worked" as advertised. Flawless in fact. 👍
Ok. I have a 6 plus. Yes.. I've had two restarts when in an APP since Monday's update. Yes I have a large App library. No, not seven hundred. Since this happens when using an App it seems it's the App itself causing the crash. I'm here to report first hand - The sky is NOT falling. Big deal. I will live...and so will most of you unless you go into cardiac arrest every time some glitch presents itself. People.... Try and focus on something really earth shattering...
Another WaPo hit piece of a__!
Lol! Want some company ?
The fact that this non-story has picked up so much media traction shows the idiocy of the media world.. If Samesung was "responsible" for Finlands demise -- the media and Wall Street would herald such news. Folks if you are still stuck in bend gate bliss-- this story should prove to you that Apple is the "hit" favorite.. What else is Apples fault? The war in Iraq? Syria?