or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

Im certain there will be ... Remember last year they waited on the iPad upgrade to that capacity... 
And ??? That's pure speculation
Agreed! Finally and hopefully Apple is back to this strategy... It works well for them )
Some of us running iOS 7 in beta can speak of a significant increase in overall speed of the software itself.. Running super smooth and very fast as it is...
Bingo! And all over the world.. I could see luxury stores in Europe selling the phones.. I'm wrong? Um think about it.. Brilliant actually.. A 128 gb for a grand.. There goes their gross margins ... UP⬆️
Funny what the debate about whether this is true or not... knowing full well the fragile state Apple's image is in the "media" would ANY board member implicitly leak ANY information to ANYONE knowing that suspicion would immediately be put on a select few...in fact statements like this could could have serious consequences. Summing it up -- the anti Apple "lack of innovation" mantra is way old news - right?! Any idiot like this one "could" have fabricated this lie...
I think it's fair to remind everyone the iPad itself hasn't been redesigned for nearly 3 product cycles -- couple that with a new version plus iOS 7 which I'm running -- personally I'm betting Apple stock is a buy right now -- and that's with nothing new coming out )
Geez. everybody calm down, take a deep breath.. It's BETA 3 for god sake. And I might add a year into it. Pipe down all you perfectionists. Let them work on it. Obviously they GRASP the problem, and it seems like, as least to me having the beta version now, they aren't FOOLING around with it at all. After what i've seen in additions to it, I believe Cook when he says, he's got the weight of the company behind it. Clearly it shows in this beta. Chill. Funny how I get...
Always amazes how so many buy this guys garbage.. As proved with the latest keynote... Apple finally seems to have "doubled down" on its plans....ie the Mac Pro... I think the only reason the mini won't get retina is because of cannibalizing the larger iPad...but ALL bets are off... I think Apples fall releases will surprise and knock some outta da park.. I'm running iOS 7 on my Iphone 5... Real real curious what it work like on iPad.... And btw people - iOS 7 is a BETA. ...
  Confused.  I already have itunes Match.  iTunes radio comes ad free as part of the deal -- as it stands now.