or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

WTH? Apparently most of you negative Natalie's seem to live life in a complete droid led fog...Ummm, shills always lie.The BIGGEST problem and disappointment and complaint with the iOS platform has consistently been the LACK of turn by turn direction ability on the iPhone.Clearly it WAS and is DOCUMENTED that Steve Jobs himself declared WAR on the Google platform. Apple could not wait any longer to not START this effort. It had to make this move sooner rather than...
  This is *assuming* we knew the deal between the two CORPORATIONS etc. We don't and you don't.  Bottom line, this had to be done and I'm thrilled.  The more they get Google OFF their platform the better.  I don't buy Apple products to enrich Google with my personal information.  Apparently the droidheads are suckers for data farming, good for them, I'm happier that people who don't appreciate the Apple platform *somehow* judge the phone because of a third party...
Have had iOS 6 for a while now. For those experiencing the WIFI issue, BE SURE your Airport Extreme Software is up to date and it took ONLY one re-boot of it back in July and have had NO problems ever again. Nice to see Passbook working!! Just used a Target coupon thru it at checkout, way easy. Can't wait to use it to go to the movies. Oh, bought Prometheus from iTunes and watched it last night on Apple TV, worked perfectly, picture and sound were great... Wow, am...
Here's a crazy question -- does that mean the beta for Apple TV has excludes YouTube? Maybe more evidence that APPS are in fact coming to Apple TV ?!!
Finally some here have a brain. Um no Apple didn't fire Chiat. And um being that I work marketing here in LA -- these ads were designed show and speak to ONE side if their customers - not all designed to speak some us ahead of the curve. In case many of you thick heads don't realize Apples customer base is international company HEAVY with new customers that guess what don't know much about other then they bought one of their devices.. These ads TELL the masses that they...
Um, gee what about the good old ipad 2's sales.....?..  Duh.  I'm sure they've been great given the price point, heck I bought my 90 year old uncle a ipad 3 and my 87 year old Aunt one,  so that's two....lol
I myself am in entertainment marketing here in Los Angeles..   Am familiar with JCP as it's now called.   Johnson's changes are "shedding" their old customers in hopes of attracting new "core" customers that assimilate with the "rebranding" of JCP.  No surprise here whatsoever.   What happens when you shed your old core customer?  Sales and profits tank, decline, what have you.  What happens when clever marketing and remodeled and upgraded branding hits the...
Um, Amazon = Walmart ..... Whole towns have been destroyed by one retailer -- goals of Amazon are the same and the results will be the same. Bye bye brick and mortar booksellers. I truly believe Apple here. Man this guy Eric Holder. Is this what I expect the nations top Law enforcement officer to be "worried" about.? This is another Obama admin blunder.
1) Apple should sue this guy for slander. And who the hell fact checked his information. Anyone can claim Steve says or did this or that. Who the hell cares? And who really knows from guy OUT of the Apple circle for 5 f'ing years. 5 years people.2) I have both ATV2 and ATV3. I happy for the improved interface as it flows way faster but clearly, clearly it's not a finished or refined interface. 3) My marketing background tells me the interface smells like a intermediary...
I haven't seen this mentioned but....These are mini Plasmas/LCDs in our hands people. Have you EVER *touched* you HD TV EVER?.. Guess what... They are burning hot, at least Plasmas and LCD. Follow that with them literally encased in metal and voila you have conductive heat coupled with the processors when pushed. Whose iMac doesn't fell HOT in the back? Whose iMacs don't shut down when running FCP and editing for several hours?.... I mean it's a trade off people. ...