or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

To sum it up carefully -- Here in Los Angeles there are crews that carry guns that search the streets for people displaying an Iphone - in other words - they commit armed robberies to your apple device. Think I'm kidding? Trust me I know.
Betting Apple will do it's event either next thursday or friday. Why? To blunt any press growth on the kindle. Apple's announcements will smash Amazon's to pieces. Poof. Pulverized. Eliminated. Nuked. Dismembered. Blown to bits. Vaporized. anyone care to add.... jump on
I wouldn't pull out my iphone or ipad on any subway in this country. L.A. or New York
Dude who cares about what every single analyst predicts or doesn't predict. The bottom line is Apple has weathered the most disasterous economic environment not to mention the japanese disaster crisis, steve jobs health, the overblown antennagate, etc etc etc. all of this not by accident but by design. No company could have "managed" the growth operations successfully that Apple has. Nobody. That alone proves unmatched organizational power. I mean they are moving 30-40...
Confused Didn't Microsoft offer a FREE XBOX as part of their Back to School Promotion? If yes, a small caveat to this story, no?
Cook = experience. IBM was his training ground. I'm not worried at all. He's been increible and will only grow into a larger challenge.
From my iPad... For those of you Johnny come lately's Ive been on Apple products for 26 years when it was really a strong boutique company that serviced the graphic arts industry in a huge way. I know a huge community here in L.A. "owe" their livelihood to Steve Jobs and Apple Computer. I never made it to college but I used every dollar I had to buy a Mac II and learned the graphics business solely from my Mac. I literally went on to make millions of dollars from...
Agreed. The dude who posted that kids just want to play games and blast music.... Um "they" want to do those things on the item that has the HIGHEST cool factor. And what company consistently receives research numbers in the stratosphere?????????????Apple. Nuff said. Kids here in Los Angeles would give away their parents, their right nut, their skateboards, surfboards, and more in order to get their hands on a iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, and soon Apple TV. Apple products...
Your point really is interesting! Why? Microsoft software runs AT&T's U-verse system which of course sucks in my opinion. AT&T uses Motorola hardware for U-verse. Many ramifications of the purchase.
Let's face it. Last year Apples "surprise" launch of iPhone 4 was destroyed by the breach of the lost or stolen demo model. Clearly they have gone to great lengths to blunt the same thing occurring this year. All the talk about a minor upgrade is bogus I think. The only i5 out in the wild seems likely concealed inside a good ol i4, hence all the confusion. Apple is going to bring the element of surprise back in their corner that will amount to hundreds of millions...