or Connect

Posts by gijoeinla

Great point.. That says it all :lol
I totally agree.. This is a HUGE potential new feature that's being saved for i5 launch. Believe it when I say there will be more to the i5 then what was "revealed" at wwdc. Gawd why would apple fully reveal it's competitive hand three months before launch of a new device? Not to mention what they had to say yesterday was almost too much too much to digest at one keynote, seriously. My gut feeling was that as well. Too much information is not always a good thing. ...
What is so lame about this lawsuit and those posters so upset over the *intrusion* into their privacy.. how bout this? SONY -- supposedly hackers got into what SONY says is MILLIONS of Playstation user accounts and got your credit card numbers... 75 million customers...so "they" say.. If you goggle "Playstation Accounts compromised" you'll see this has happened again and again and again over the past few years.. But no ones calling SONY to Washington to answer about...
Ya, really. I mean do u *really* think Apple operates on the fly? They just feel like throwing out the White i4 at the *supposed* end of it's cycle? On the *apparent* heals of i5? BS. The white iPhone was held back to fill a void, no other reason. I think it's proven as sales on the i4 continue to ACCELERATE even in the midst of countless posters *claiming* the i4 was old even when Verizon launched. What's the difference? Bottom line - RESEARCH dictates decisions....
I'm starting to believe this was all planned out long time ago. The white iPhone appears and will drive up sales for a quarter that is normally a bit weaker due to new product launches in June and July. Releasing the phone now with new promotion ie marketing etc positions it as new. Yields to more certainty that Apple truly is preparing for parity with I5 this fall with probably ALL cell companies including Sprint and Tmobile. I'm surprised at people's lack of...
Ok, C'mon... Nobody, not even the best of the best could have anticipated the shear volume of "want to have" on the iPad 2 from day 1. I've been on the iphone from day 1, waited in every line, waited in a line here in Los Angeles with well over 1,000 people for ipad2. The lines for ipad2 were the biggest i've seen for ANY apple product launch to date. What company or product can you or anyone else name that has been able to PRODUCE, DISTRIBUTE and SELL THROUGH this kind...
Man, I LOVE my Apple TV. I watch movies from itunes INSTANTLY (Get a GOOD U-Verse/DSL Connection -- Doh!) I have 24Mbps, works beautifully -- Airplay rocks -- everytime I show movies I shot with my iphone on the screen in my theater i've got in my house people go nuts -- My prediction -- this is Apple's next big thing -- once it does gaming, apps, etc... This is just the beginning.
Funny that Apple is responsible for slow load times and people line up on sites like this to pontificate against Apple for what is CLEARLY a ISP or router or modem issue. At my place I've got Att Uverse at 18 mps and my Apple TV movies play perfectly. If it did hiccup I'd know it's a Att issue for sure. Word to the wise - you are NOT going to get fast load times from ISP connections under 10 mps period. FYI if you are on Uverse - your TV's SHARE the bandwidth with your...
WTF? Blame APPLE for HDMI issues????The HDMI standard is the biggest pile of... ever put on consumers yet. Your probably one of those glubs that pays $100 for a HDMI 6 footer at Best Buy "believing" it will make for a great picture... I've had TONS of handshake issues with HDMI way before Apple TV came to market. Get real and load up on facts rather than other substances . Gawd, Apple is now liable for HDMI? What the
Oh yea. I can just "imagine". Thats "technically" called FUD. Suggestion: Try calling Google about your "issues" and see what great service you get. Wait I forgot. They don't have phone support. Oops. Upgraded my Apple TV yesterday. Works as advertised. Plays my movies shot with my iPhone FLAWLESSLY. FYI watch your movies and photos thru the photo app NOT the camera - and double click the home button to pull up the favorites bar then finger scroll all the way to...